Basketball Anybody???

FWCefbeUEAAJZcZ

USC --- seemed to underachieve in my opinion. Only 2 NCAA tourney appearance over those same 5 years. One first round departure and one Elite Eight.

LSU --- 3 NCAA tourney appearances over those 5 years with one first round departure, a second round departure, and Sweet 16.

Auburn - 2 NCAA tourney appearances over their 4 years with a Final Four and a second round departure.

Arkansas - 2 NCAA tourney appearances over their 4 years with 2 Elite Eight appearances.

Duke - 10 NCAA tourney appearances over their 12 years with tourney success all over the place during that time including 1 national championship.

Kentucky - 11 NCAA tourney appearances over their 15 years also with tourney success all over the place including 1 national championship.

FWCefbeUEAAJZcZ

USC --- seemed to underachieve in my opinion. Only 2 NCAA tourney appearance over those same 5 years. One first round departure and one Elite Eight.

LSU --- 3 NCAA tourney appearances over those 5 years with one first round departure, a second round departure, and Sweet 16.

Auburn - 2 NCAA tourney appearances over their 4 years with a Final Four and a second round departure.

Arkansas - 2 NCAA tourney appearances over their 4 years with 2 Elite Eight appearances.

Duke - 10 NCAA tourney appearances over their 12 years with tourney success all over the place during that time including 1 national championship.

Kentucky - 11 NCAA tourney appearances over their 15 years also with tourney success all over the place including 1 national championship.

Ironically, the last time Duke didn’t have anyone drafted they won the 2010 title. @BUBear You probably remember that one . 😉

Reactions: ArdentVol

Kansas 115 games played
BU 106
OU 105

Rest 100 or less. Some way less.

If everybody in your league is ranked it works out that way....and if they are all ranked in the high teens nada twenties, you can have avery high ranking...... making it to post season helps too ;)

If they don’t make the Final 4 in the next two years, I believe it would be tied for their 2nd longest drought between Final 4 appearances. It looks like their longest drought was from 1998-2011.
I didn’t realize that. I think they’re going to be good this season. Not saying they’re going to win a title, but they’re going to be focused. Gross

Reactions: VolPack22
Basketball doesn't move the realignment needle but I would like to see the BIG XII offer invitations to Arizona and SDSU anyway. Lots of potential in Arizona and SoCal and also helps to destabilize the PAC even further.

Some PAC talking heads are talking about offering both Houston and SDSU. Houston ain't going anywhere. Tilman Fertitta has Houston positioned exactly where he has always wanted them.

Gotta disagree with Kansas and UNC doing more with less but otherwise a pretty decent chart:

VN Store

Back