USC and UCLA to leave Pac 12 for Big Ten

Whew. Kind of surprised here. That will suck all the air out of the room for the Pac 12. Virtually no one watches the Pac 12 now. Just think when USC is no longer part of it.

Wonder what all those Big12 guys that got their panties in a wad with the SEC think about it? They are probably not in that bad a shape with the schools they added.

Whew. Kind of surprised here. That will suck all the air out of the room for the Pac 12. Virtually no one watches the Pac 12 now. Just think when USC is no longer part of it.

Wonder what all those Big12 guys that got their panties in a wad with the SEC think about it? They are probably not in that bad a shape with the schools they added.

I think the Big XII is in worse shape. That's who the Pac will look to raid.

Wonder if Oregon and/or Stanford will shop themselves to other conferences too.

I think the SEC will pick up Notre Dame , Clemson , Miami and FSU to get to 20 even teams cause the ACC will be done and the rest of the ACC teams will go to the big ten. There will be only two super conferences in a decade.

I think the SEC will pick up Notre Dame , Clemson , Miami and FSU to get to 20 even teams cause the ACC will be done and the rest of the ACC teams will go to the big ten. There will be only two super conferences in a decade.
ACC teams are pretty much off limits until 2035.

B1G will now control SoCal, Chicago, NYC, and DC markets. Their fans are very excited.
Notre Dame needs to join the Big 10 now. It makes way too much sense. Every one of their traditional rivals is now in that conference. Then they would really have Chicago and the northeast covered.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back