The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

That piglet was about 7 pounds in the first picture, now about 200 pounds. The vet has to file his tusks down every so often, or they can become weapons. Taking the pig to the vet is a chore because it hates car rides. How’d you like to wrestle a 200 pound pig into your pickup?

No thank-you sir. The wife has cats that I have to chase around to get into a cat carrier.
That's a job nobody likes having to do. Her cats but I get the job.

I hate the Phillies but hats off to this man for grinding to get where he is today. He is officially making his major league debut at the age of 30. I believe this is a story guys in the minors can look at and use as inspiration and never give up on their dream of making it to The Show.

I hate the Phillies but hats off to this man for grinding to get where he is today. He is officially making his major league debut at the age of 30. I believe this is a story guys in the minors can look at and use as inspiration and never give up on their dream of making it to The Show.

efceca1988d94b3b832859c12f773acc.jpg

Wow, just wow. Glad this joker got fired. I truly feel sorry for Freddie.

Agents are more greedy than most players. I would have fired him too. I think if I was a Pro athlete, I would keep my communication channels open to the brass. gets are good to have, but thy look out for themselves as much or more than the players. In other words, I do not have a lot of faith in them.

Chipper knew what was up:

Jones stated the following "I hope for both parties' sake, that both sides negotiated in complete faith with each other and they had Freddie Freeman's interests first and foremost." "There was some miscommunication, some lack of communication, and... having worked with Alex... Alex was not the problem. That's what I'll say, and I'll leave it at that."

Chipper knew what was up:

Jones stated the following "I hope for both parties' sake, that both sides negotiated in complete faith with each other and they had Freddie Freeman's interests first and foremost." "There was some miscommunication, some lack of communication, and... having worked with Alex... Alex was not the problem. That's what I'll say, and I'll leave it at that."

Let it be written .... Let it be done.

Have to get Scherzer and deGrom back. Hell, the Mets will be throwing AA and AAA arms soon. Injuries have rocked that rotation.
There must be something in the water up there. I feel like their rotation is constantly ravaged with injuries every single season. It’s unfortunate because deGrom is actually one of my favorite pitchers to watch.

This is huge. You guys cannot imagine the difference this guy makes. I told Kirby he better eat them lemon cookies for the next couple of weeks because they will not be allowed after that. He is a beast and the incoming freshmen and transfers have no clue what is before them.
Every sports program needs a highly motivated S&C coach. Sometimes it can be the difference between winning and losing.

This is huge. You guys cannot imagine the difference this guy makes. I told Kirby he better eat them lemon cookies for the next couple of weeks because they will not be allowed after that. He is a beast and the incoming freshmen and transfers have no clue what is before them.
😂

Every sports program needs a highly motivated S&C coach. Sometimes it can be the difference between winning and losing.

LET ...... THE ....... BOOMERAGE .......... START ........ EARLY & OFTEN ......

2de811a7abb4f1a887891c7eaca0b7c4 (1).jpg

VN Store

Back