Roe vs Wade Overturned

I am curious... How many on here believe that woman should not be able to have an abortion (in places where it's legal) over the objections of the man?

I'm curious what difference that makes? I've heard people bring it up, but I don't think it's ever been in a serious way.

No, I would say that you neglected a responsibility that consented to assuming and that neglect led to the death of your child and you belong in prison.

What you want to do is to force a woman against her will to accept a responsibility she does not want. And by so doing you want to expose her to risks she does not consent to assuming.

Well I guess I’ve always seen children as a gift from God. I see the joy my sons presence brings to people at the park, the grocery store, etc.

Only someone still stuck in utter depravity could possibly look at a child as nothing more than “A responsibility”.

Now. I’m off to take my responsibility to lunch 😉

Have you read this thread? I am sick and tired of continually answering this question. At viability.
So what is your personal view of an abortion before viability? I know you think it should be allowed, but how do you personally view it? Completely indifferent to it? A good thing? A bad thing?

Well I guess I’ve always seen children as a gift from God. I see the joy my sons presence brings to people at the park, the grocery store, etc.

Only someone still stuck in utter depravity could possible look at a child as nothing more than “A responsibility”.

Now. I’m off to take my responsibility to lunch 😉

Got news lots people see your little crotch goblins at the store and find them annoying.

Got news lots people see your little crotch goblins at the store and find them annoying.

You would know.

I think it’s pretty clear to everyone on this board, based on your gutlessness and refusal to protect the innocent, that you know all about having about a little crotch.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
Personally, it's none of my damn business. It is between a woman and her doctor.
That's not the question I asked and is kind of a cop out. Something can be none of your business but you still probably feel a certain way about it when it happens. If somebody is having marital problems, that's none of my business and I would not pry into it, but I would view it as an unfortunate thing.

If you heard that a woman had an abortion, are you totally indifferent to it, glad to hear that she did it, think it is unfortunate, etc.?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Getting an IUD is kind of an invasive procedure that can lead to days of being in pain. What do you see the advantage is to the morning after pill?

Sure and that’s their decision. But the point is simple, a rape victim needs emergency contraceptive, the most effective of which is an IUD.

That’s not absurd. Anyone is welcome to decline the advice of their provider, but the most effective way to prevent pregnancy is an IUD.

Which is why rape is a none issue in abortion.
You don't even realize how terrible and insensitive you sound.

Reactions: creekdipper
Much more effective and it's nonhormonal.
Do you at least see that a rape victim might want to just take a pill instead of having a medical device implanted into their vagina? A pain some women describe as the worst pain they have ever felt? I know you aren't a woman and neither am I, so it might be hard to understand, but your unwillingness to even take that into consideration speaks volumes.

Do you at least see that a rape victim might want to just take a pill instead of having a medical device implanted into their vagina? A pain some women describe as the worst pain they have ever felt? I know you aren't a woman and neither am I, so it might be hard to understand, but your unwillingness to even take that into consideration speaks volumes.

I've never said that it is not up to them. I will say that a rape victim will normally receive a pelvic exam (so it's already invasive) along with antibiotics (in case of possible STD transmission) which can further limit the efficacy of emergency contraceptive pills. If they prefer to just take a pill sure, as long as their provider properly educates them on the higher efficacy of an IUD.

When have I been unwilling to take that into consideration? I've stated the patient can't use the pill if they prefer. I'm simply pointing out an obvious fact that pregnant women have far better options than abortion and that abortion doesn't really have a place in the conversation.

Last edited:
I've never said that it is not up to them. I will say that a rape victim will normally receive a pelvic exam (so it's already invasive) along with antibiotics (in case of possible STD transmission) which can further limit the efficacy of emergency contraceptive pills. If they prefer to just take a pill sure, as long as their provider properly educates them on the higher efficacy of an IUD.

When have I been unwilling to take that into consideration? I've stated the patient can't use the pill if they prefer. I'm simply pointing out an obvious fact that pregnant women have far better options than abortion and that abortion doesn't really have a place in the conversation.
Sadly none of us will ever get through to people that are fine with killing for convenience.

They're sick.

Huh? Adopted children would be better dead?
Is that what I said or what you think I said?

As for your other response to my post, you’re not looking hard enough if you can’t find a rabid “pro-lifer” that isn’t vehemently anti-social welfare.

Is that what I said or what you think I said?

As for your other response to my post, you’re not looking hard enough if you can’t find a rabid “pro-lifer” that isn’t vehemently anti-social welfare.
I'm a "rabid "pro-lifer"" and am absolutely fine with social welfare.

Just not provided by the government.

That's not the question I asked and is kind of a cop out. Something can be none of your business but you still probably feel a certain way about it when it happens. If somebody is having marital problems, that's none of my business and I would not pry into it, but I would view it as an unfortunate thing.

If you heard that a woman had an abortion, are you totally indifferent to it, glad to hear that she did it, think it is unfortunate, etc.?

I am indifferent to it. Sometimes, I find it unfortunate that she was not in position to have a baby. Sometimes, I am thankful she was spared the pain of carrying a nonviable or severely handicapped child into the world. Sometimes, I am happy she was able to abort the product of rape.

You guys so want this to be a black and white issue. I see it lots of shades of gray.

Why won't doctors tie a woman's tubes prior to having a baby? I know several women that have requested that procedure, but doctors all refuse. They tell them they won't do it because they might change their minds. So, what should those women do who want to be fixed so pregnancy is not possible but get pregnant. Were they irresponsible? Should they just be celibate?

VN Store

Back