Roe vs Wade Overturned

I think Hillary is projecting.

I can only imagine most of the people of color she was around in college she viewed as angry and dangerous.......

I just want to know if she used her church speech blaccent while criticizing Justice Thomas. You know, just to be her "authentic self."

So a woman’s irresponsibly gives her a right to kill a human life. A man’s irresponsibility in the same scenario could render him living paycheck to paycheck for 18+ years to support that woman’s lifestyle based on her initial decision. Two parties are involved yet one holds all marbles.
That has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Sorry you missed the context

Do you have to be a woman to realize that if you don’t want to carry a baby, there’s a really good option available?

Multiple really good options available some of which are even over the counter. But it’s not enough, why?
Plenty of good options. That's not the issue here

The idea that a man knows the best option for a rape victim.

Every patient has their own goals and desires. But the question here is in regards to preventing pregnancy, which isn't a matter of feelings/emotions/perspective but rather of data. The data is very clear on this. The best way to prevent pregnancy is an IUD.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I too am interested in the definition of “radical Christianity”

Capture.JPG

It surely defies the crude labeling contest folks play on the internet. The overly simple meme above is generically correct, and humorous, but there are quite wide divides in the second two panels.

Anyone who has trouble with people in panel one is unreasonable; this is where the great majority of people in all religions reside and the best of them are the sort of people whose deeds in life make them admirable to others. As Jesus said, "You shall know them by their fruits." Though I don't get to church much anymore, I still hold those teachings close and try to lead by example, i.e. grow good fruit.

The next two panels are where things slide from wrong-headed at the mildest extreme, so no big deal, to terrorists at the furthest extreme, which is potentially an existential threat to a society. These panels are progressively less populated though the meme splits them into thirds.

Unfortunately, any dogma, ethos, politics or worldview can be susceptible to this same sliding scale, especially in a highly Puritanical society like ours. Perhaps this is one of America's weaknesses. Our unique freedoms, our naturally iconoclastic sentiments, along with our ability to ramp up unreasonable anger via various identity politics has led to violence great and small. Yet the structure the architects built survived even the Civil War and its aftermath, so perhaps we should not spend as much time worried about the often very slight ways in which we are different and instead focus on all the truly revolutionary ways in which we are the same.

Last edited:
View attachment 468219

It surely defies the crude labeling contest folks play on the internet. The overly simple meme above is generically correct, and humorous, but there are quite wide divides in the second two panels.

Anyone who has trouble with people in panel one is unreasonable; this is where the great majority of people in all religions reside and the best of them are the sort of people whose deeds in life make them admirable to others. As Jesus said, "You shall know them by their fruits." Though I don't get to church much anymore, I still hold those teachings close and try to lead by example, i.e. grow good fruit.

The next two panels are where things slide from wrong-headed at the mildest extreme, so no big deal, to terrorists at the furthest extreme, which is potentially an existential threat to a society. These panels are progressively less populated though the meme splits them into thirds.

Unfortunately, any dogma, ethos, politics or worldview can be susceptible to this same sliding scale, especially in a highly Puritanical society like ours. Perhaps this is one of America's weaknesses. Our unique freedoms, our natural iconoclastic sentiments, along with our ability to ramp up unreasonable anger via various identity politics has led to violence great and small. Yet the structure the architects built survived even the Civil War and its aftermath, so perhaps we should not spend as much time worried about the often very slight ways in which we are different and instead focus on all the truly revolutionary ways in which we are the same.
No disagreement here.
I’d still like to hear his definition though
I’d point out that I am not a Christian in most definitions.

View attachment 468219

Unfortunately, any dogma, ethos, politics or worldview can be susceptible to this same sliding scale, especially in a highly Puritanical society like ours. Perhaps this is one of America's weaknesses. Our unique freedoms, our natural iconoclastic sentiments, along with our ability to ramp up unreasonable anger via various identity politics has led to violence great and small. Yet the structure the architects built survived even the Civil War and its aftermath, so perhaps we should not spend as much time worried about the often very slight ways in which we are different and instead focus on all the truly revolutionary ways in which we are the same.

I'm not sure where you're getting that we are a puritanical society. But I'm not sure what this meme nor your commentary on it has anything to do with abortion.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
No disagreement here.
I’d still like to hear his definition though
I’d point out that I am not a Christian in most definitions.

Some in my church would probably point out that I am not a Christian, despite my disagreement.

And as Christ really does belabor the whole forgiveness thing, I do prefer to cast my allegiance with the OG Old Testament God when reading comments on the internet.

263d9259d8095f3b77bc1531b07c6747.jpg

VN Store

Back