Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Yeah, and just think ...

... if Donald Trump was a mature adult, who could handle losing an election the way most public office holders do, then there would be nothing to talk about right now except for the Biden Administration's inadequate / non-existent response to hyper-inflation and historically high gas prices, and the Republican victory over Roe v Wade which was 40 years in the making.
No one undecided cares. That's where you are missing the mark. Average Joe gives zero Faucks.

If Ornado calls Hutchinson a liar under oath, and other Eyewitnesses testify under oath that refutes Hutchinson's testimony given under oath, then Hutchinson is guilty of perjury. Either she decided to Lie on her own, or members of the Stalin committee advised her to lie under oath.
She wasn't recalling an incident that she personally witnessed. She was recounting a conversation where an incident was described. Unless the conversation was recorded, we will never know who is telling the truth. It's still just a version of "he said, she said." Nobody is ever prosecuted on that alone.

Yeah, and just think ...

... if Donald Trump was a mature adult, who could handle losing an election the way most public office holders do, then there would be nothing to talk about right now except for the Biden Administration's inadequate / non-existent response to hyper-inflation and historically high gas prices, and the Republican victory over Roe v Wade which was 40 years in the making.

The 01/06 commission is falling on a lot of deaf ears, no matter how many times they recycle the same material with different dramatic effects attached.

Right now people are having a hard time turning their attention away from $5 gas and grocery bills that are 25%+ higher versus last year. Biden’s response is inadequate because he’s not mentally capable of mounting one. Hell, he has to have a reminder to sit down in his own seat. What a **** show.

Reactions: hog88
And in a true bipartisan committee, Hutcheson would have been subject to real cross examination This thing is beyond farcical

No one undecided cares. That's where you are missing the mark. Average Joe gives zero Faucks.
The 01/06 commission is falling on a lot of deaf ears, no matter how many times they recycle the same material with different dramatic effects attached.

Right now people are having a hard time turning their attention away from $5 gas and grocery bills that are 25%+ higher versus last year. Biden’s response is inadequate because he’s not mentally capable of mounting one. Hell, he has to have a reminder to sit down in his own seat. What a **** show.
There is evidence to the contrary.

I don't state opinions on here, that I can't support with a link to a reputable news source.

Top GOP pollster says Trump is 'paying a price' — even among Republicans — for what the January 6 hearings have revealed

^^^^ This is a link to Business Insider ^^^^, and the Republican pollster is Frank Luntz, who has been a frequent contributor to Fox News for many years. He is not a "RINO".

look. The DOJ is not going to make this public without previous knowlege. The problem is if you have control over your securities (meaning) family and all... it speaks for it's self.

And in a true bipartisan committee, Hutcheson would have been subject to real cross examination This thing is beyond farcical
Senate Republicans rejected an independent commission to investigate the events surrounding the January 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol.

Senate Republicans Block A Plan For An Independent Commission On Jan. 6 Capitol Riot

Nancy Pelosi rejected two of Kevin McCarthy's picks for the House committee, Rep. Jim Jordan and Rep. Jim Banks, because they were both potential witnesses due to their direct contact with both Donald Trump and Mark Meadows on January 6, 2021. Pelosi had accepted McCarthy's other picks for the committee, however... but McCarthy threw a tantrum anyway, and decided to entirely boycott the committee. Only Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger resisted McCarthy's call for a Republican boycott.

A Year Later, Some Republicans Second-Guess Boycotting the Jan. 6 Panel

Indeed, Jim Jordan was subpoenaed to testify before the committee, but he defied that subpoena. The point is, Republicans could have had an independent commission, and then they could have had 5 of their own members on the House committee. That's not what Kevin McCarthy wanted, though. He wanted GOP firebrands with conflicts of interest on the committee... and then, he did the old "take my ball and go home" routine, when Pelosi wouldn't allow it.

Republicans complain about this not being a bi-partisan committee, but it was Republicans who fought against having that.

I've avoided any coverage of this. I don't watch any news networks anymore. I read some articles but it's been some pretty weak sauce thus far. Am I missing something? Why spend so much time, money and resources on this when Americans are stretched to breaking point and we slip toward recession with the capital D a distinct possibility in the coming years?

I've avoided any coverage of this. I don't watch any news networks anymore. I read some articles but it's been some pretty weak sauce thus far. Am I missing something? Why spend so much time, money and resources on this when Americans are stretched to breaking point and we slip toward recession with the capital D a distinct possibility in the coming years?
Trump hurt people's feelings.

There is evidence to the contrary.

I don't state opinions on here, that I can't support with a link to a reputable news source.

Top GOP pollster says Trump is 'paying a price' — even among Republicans — for what the January 6 hearings have revealed

^^^^ This is a link to Business Insider ^^^^, and the Republican pollster is Frank Luntz, who has been a frequent contributor to Fox News for many years. He is not a "RINO".
Frank Luntz is a poster child for the one party rule. Anyone that thinks Frank Luntz is anywhere close to what an opposition party should be, is simply a fool.

Tucker Carlson: Why Republicans no longer recognize their own party

This involved an attack against the democratic system of elections in the United States by a sitting a President. In the big scheme of things, very few resources concerning time and money are being allocated for this investigation, which is important.

It's unfortunate that these hearings are needed... but that is the case, because Donald Trump refused to accept the outcome of his legitimate defeat, and he went to some extraordinary lengths to overturn those results.

Ask yourself one question :

If Mark Meadows, Rudy Guiliani and John Eastman weren't well aware that they had broken the law, then why were they all requesting pre-emptive pardons for their conduct?

Last edited:
This involved an attack against the democratic system of elections in the United States by a sitting a President. In the big scheme of things, very few resources concerning time and money are being allocated for this investigation, which is important.

It's unfortunate that these hearings are needed... but that is the case, because Donald Trump refused to accept the outcome of his legitimate defeat, and he went to some extraordinary lengths to overturn those results.

Ask yourself one question :

if Mark Meadows, Rudy Guiliani and John Eastman weren't well aware that they had broken the law, then why were they all requesting pre-emptive pardons for their conduct?

Last question there is a good one. One more. Just testify, I’m sure the committee would love to hear from any of those guys…and some others?

Frank Luntz is a poster child for the one party rule. Anyone that thinks Frank Luntz is anywhere close to what an opposition party should be, is simply a fool.

Tucker Carlson: Why Republicans no longer recognize their own party
That is sour grapes from Tucker Carlson. Frank Luntz is trusted by Republicans, including Kevin McCarthy, because he is a conservative who works closely with Republican Party candidates for office, and has a track record of success.. Period.

To be honest, I think she fully understands the gravity of her Testimony today.

Second, I think she understands Perjury.

Third, She has great legal counsel who has covered every aspect of her testimony and the consequences of it if untrue.

Also, give the committee credit to know the difference in hearsay evidence and facts.
The Committee is piling up evidence and connecting the Dots. They already have the Limo event verified to and under oath by the occupants of the Limo minus Trump. I don't think that they will refute her testimony.

I am not calling you out, but am questioning why you would make a statement trying to paint this in a different light. This is not an episode of Matlock or Law & Order.

It is a real event with the DOJ testimony, an aide to the Chief of Staff, financial documents, Video evidence, taped phone conversations, first hand witnesses, and lawyers testifying before a Congressional Committee on the World Stage with More to Come. Sometimes People tell the truth especially when their butts are on the line and they have no fear in doing so.

Nail by Nail.
Lol. She isn’t lying because she wasn’t there to see it for herself. Someone just told her about it. I guarantee you still believe the Russia nonsense CNN and others fed you.

Senate Republicans rejected an independent commission to investigate the events surrounding the January 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol.

Senate Republicans Block A Plan For An Independent Commission On Jan. 6 Capitol Riot

Nancy Pelosi rejected two of Kevin McCarthy's picks for the House committee, Rep. Jim Jordan and Rep. Jim Banks, because they were both potential witnesses due to their direct contact with both Donald Trump and Mark Meadows on January 6, 2021. Pelosi had accepted McCarthy's other picks for the committee, however... but McCarthy threw a tantrum anyway, and decided to entirely boycott the committee. Only Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger resisted McCarthy's call for a Republican boycott.

A Year Later, Some Republicans Second-Guess Boycotting the Jan. 6 Panel

Indeed, Jim Jordan was subpoenaed to testify before the committee, but he defied that subpoena. The point is, Republicans could have had an independent commission, and then they could have had 5 of their own members on the House committee. That's not what Kevin McCarthy wanted, though. He wanted GOP firebrands with conflicts of interest on the committee... and then, he did the old "take my ball and go home" routine, when Pelosi wouldn't allow it.

Republicans complain about this not being a bi-partisan committee, but it was Republicans who fought against having that.
New York Times? Really? I don’t think Biden could even throw a tantrum food fit, and hit any wall. He forgot how. Have you seen how Trump drove the limo, compared to Biden riding a little ole bitty bicycle? 😂

New York Times? Really? I don’t think Biden could even throw a tantrum food fit, and hit any wall. He forgot how. Have you seen how Trump drove the limo, compared to Biden riding a little ole bitty bicycle? 😂
Those links are to The New York Times and Business Insider, yes. Much better than the Gateway Pundit and right-wing Republican crap.

VN Store

Back