Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

SHHHH! Trumpuppets are deaf to the truth, but have Ferengi hearing when it comes to lies, which they'd rather believe. I'm not surprised at Ms. Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony of the Liarindent's three-year-old tantrums. We've seen glimpses of it here and there during his tenure. But for those who just love "pushy" grabber, he can do no wrong. Don't be surprised if Cassidy and/or her family members end up threatened, injured, or even killed. It's how far right extremists operate, if one of theirs (or anyone, really) coughs when they think s/he should sneeze.

Sounds like you could be in the Crying Game.

I hope you like the taste of tarts because November is going to taste bitter to you.

For those complaining of 'hearsay,' I imagine the Jan. 6 committee would welcome any of those involved to deny these allegations under oath. I also imagine any one on Trump's team who could refute her testimony would be knocking on the door begging to testify. So bring it on.

For those complaining of 'hearsay,' I imagine the Jan. 6 committee would welcome any of those involved to deny these allegations under oath. I also imagine any one on Trump's team who could refute her testimony would be knocking on the door begging to testify. So bring it on.
Wouldn't you question why they are having someone else testifying when the eye witnesses are made readily available..? Better to get it straight from the horses mouth right?? And it would be more impactful

Post 4399. Pretty why you don't use hearsay

Last edited:
Sounds like you could be in the Crying Game.
I hope you like the taste of tarts because November is going to taste bitter to you.

Silence straw grasping plasmoid, just cast your vote for your Putin/Gaetz II ticket and be done with it.

VN Store

Back