Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

On January 6th he was still President, and he was impeached for his actions. That's where the punishment reasonably ends. But as I said previously, the Democrats will continue to dig this hole, and who knows, they may very well get their wishes, but it'll come at a price. When Republicans regain control, they'll be out for blood. They'll launch their own investigations, manufacture their own "evidence", find their own "surprise witnesses". And then the left will be the ones screaming bloody murder. That's how politics work.

That's right. The republicans can claim the high ground by doing the exact same thing.

Her Testimony was 2nd hand told to her by the Senior Official of the Secret Service in front of the SS Agent that this happened to.

She stated this in her testimony that she was told. The Committee nor her lawyer would never allow her to make this statement if untrue.

The committee before this had questioned the Officer regarding but did not know about this incident before she stated it in the pre interview and disposition process.

The Committee would never have asked her about this unless they had verified the evidence and re-interviewed the Senior SS Agent and the SS Agent involved in the incident.

In doing so, the committee is just setting up the scene. For them to allow this testimony without verification would be irresponsible and unprofessional. You have some seasoned experienced lawyers on the Committee. What's more, her new lawyer is not a rookie and is going to protect her creditability.
I haven't been watching but know these hearings are all about Trump's activities leading up to the 6th

So was her recollection of Trump trying to attack the driver 1st hand or 2nd hand? Was she a witness to Trump's supposed tantrum in the WH where he supposedly threw plates or was that something relayed to her?

That's all I'm trying to find out and nobody that actually watched her testimony has answered.
The thing in The Beast was relayed to her when she arrived back at the West Wing that afternoon. I missed part of the dialogue, but she said that when came into where Trump had been dining that there was a broken plate and ketchup dripping down the wall. Trump’s personal valet said that he had thrown a plate against the wall. She also said that this was not the first instance that this had happened.

That is my account of what I saw today. First time I’ve watched any of this.

The intense scrutiny this woman will have will make that wackadoodle Kavanaugh accuser look sane.
I dont believe any **** that comes off Capitol Hill.
Clapper and the lot of them commit perjury daily

Addison Mitchell McConnell III and his band of Republiars are from Capitol Hill, and you know you believe them, you know you do. But go ahead and lie about it.

So you want to hear someone's account of it, instead of watching it yourself?

Where can I see a video of Trump trying to grab the wheel of the vehicle and assaulting the SS agent driving? Where can I watch the video of Trump telling the SS to let people in without security checks? Please point me to those videos and I'll watch them.

Where can I see a video of Trump trying to grab the wheel of the vehicle and assaulting the SS agent driving? Where can I watch the video of Trump telling the SS to let people in without security checks? Please point me to those videos and I'll watch them.

All these cameras yet no videos..Things which cannot be proven or unproven..So feel free to make up whatever one wants. I am sure she will have a nice retirement

Reactions: whodeycin85
On January 6th he was still President, and he was impeached for his actions. That's where the punishment reasonably ends. But as I said previously, the Democrats will continue to dig this hole, and who knows, they may very well get their wishes, but it'll come at a price. When Republicans regain control, they'll be out for blood. They'll launch their own investigations, manufacture their own "evidence", find their own "surprise witnesses". And then the left will be the ones screaming bloody murder. That's how politics work.
not worried about the Dems or Reps who wins or loses...This country is in political mess... this is a back and forth of which no party has the upper hand and the American people are the losers. The truth is going to hurt both parties and the status quo will continue to exist...we are the losers in this battle and the crooks running this sh$$ show are the ones that need to go on both sides of the Aisle

That’s funny right there, no matter who you are.

Well, obviously you've never ridden in the beast because the president always sits up front with the driver next to the steering wheel.

That's not what you asked.

As we have all witnessed, lying under oath is only prosecutable if your lies are opposed to the narrative they are trying to paint. Also, is her testimony first hand "what I saw" or second hand "what she was told"?
Was it second hand testimony about the tantrum or a first hand account?
So was her recollection of Trump trying to attack the driver 1st hand or 2nd hand? Was she a witness to Trump's supposed tantrum in the WH where he supposedly threw plates or was that something relayed to her?

That's all I'm trying to find out and nobody that actually watched her testimony has answered.

Sworn affidavits in DC is LMAO affidavit.
Sorry, when DC can lie with impunity..I have no belief in anything truthful. We saw it with Clapper, Brennan, Holder, ad nausism
DOJ says hello sworn affidavit is not the committee's problem it is the one who signed it

who said he will not there is more than this one incident to charge... quit worrying about a staffer that did not witness aone incident but saw enough of the others to pump more nails in the coffin
It's not 1 staffer and it's not like this committee has not been caught stretching the truth...or flat out Making it up

VN Store

Back