Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

You need to get into reality, this is not the 1st and 2nd Impeachments. Those are over and done. We are not even dealing with a Sitting President. We are dealing with an EX President with no Presidential Power and a big ego. Not exactly an Ordinary Joe but close who is being exposed for who he is and yet you defend him.
On January 6th he was still President, and he was impeached for his actions. That's where the punishment reasonably ends. But as I said previously, the Democrats will continue to dig this hole, and who knows, they may very well get their wishes, but it'll come at a price. When Republicans regain control, they'll be out for blood. They'll launch their own investigations, manufacture their own "evidence", find their own "surprise witnesses". And then the left will be the ones screaming bloody murder. That's how politics work.

Reactions: VolStrom
For you maybe but a Sworn Affidavit is all the Committee Needs.

Sworn affidavits in DC is LMAO affidavit.
Sorry, when DC can lie with impunity..I have no belief in anything truthful. We saw it with Clapper, Brennan, Holder, ad nausism

The only way Trump WH officials can avoid lying is by taking the 5th to avoid testifying under oath. Especially when so many emails and other documented proofs show their involvement in Putinifying the USA.
plead-the-5th.jpg

The only way Trump WH officials can avoid lying is by taking the 5th to avoid testifying under oath. Especially when so many emails and other documented proofs show their involvement in Putinifying the USA.
plead-the-5th.jpg

I remember when pleading the 5th was no indication of guilt in the good old Lois Lerner days.

So was her recollection of Trump trying to attack the driver 1st hand or 2nd hand? Was she a witness to Trump's supposed tantrum in the WH where he supposedly threw plates or was that something relayed to her?

That's all I'm trying to find out and nobody that actually watched her testimony has answered.
So you want to hear someone's account of it, instead of watching it yourself?

I listened to five minutes when it came on and then turned it off. Two things came to mind that %itch will never work for a Conservative again and Cheney has salted the earth on any future electable campaign unless its dog catcher.

Correct. Facts and Truthfulness are no longer tenets of the GOP platform. Adherence to the Big Lie is the only thing that matters.

The intense scrutiny this woman will have will make that wackadoodle Kavanaugh accuser look sane.
I dont believe any **** that comes off Capitol Hill.
Clapper and the lot of them commit perjury daily

VN Store

Back