Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Watched my 1st hearing today as it was billed as new and revealing information forthcoming and well, a major player died yesterday.
I heard the young lady state that the OrangeAgent and his minions were acting like like a bunch of ignorant children. Since I’ve known that for well over a year now, what did I miss?
Did not hear her or anyone else state they witnessed the planning of or directing the overthrow of Congress. Did I miss it? Is it coming up on the next one?

That testimony has been established numerous times. There are recordings of Trump demanding people to manufacture votes for him in Georgia. It is well established he pressured Pence to override the election result.

Trump actively tried to seize power unconstitutionally. Repeatedly. And he almost got away with it.

He should absolutely be in prison for the rest of his days.

To be honest, I think she fully understands the gravity of her Testimony today.

Second, I think she understands Perjury.

Third, She has great legal counsel who has covered every aspect of her testimony and the consequences of it if untrue.

Also, give the committee credit to know the difference in hearsay evidence and facts.
The Committee is piling up evidence and connecting the Dots. They already have the Limo event verified to and under oath by the occupants of the Limo minus Trump. I don't think that they will refute her testimony.

I am not calling you out, but am questioning why you would make a statement trying to paint this in a different light. This is not an episode of Matlock or Law & Order.

It is a real event with the DOJ testimony, an aide to the Chief of Staff, financial documents, Video evidence, taped phone conversations, first hand witnesses, and lawyers testifying before a Congressional Committee on the World Stage with More to Come. Sometimes People tell the truth especially when their butts are on the line and they have no fear in doing so.

Nail by Nail.

admittedly I haven't been following this closely but what is the significance of Trump wanting to go to the Capitol? Is the suggestion that he wanted to direct things? I'm trying to figure out what the bombshell is here

Reactions: Rickyvol77
That testimony has been established numerous times. There are recordings of Trump demanding people to manufacture votes for him in Georgia. It is well established he pressured Pence to override the election result.

Trump actively tried to seize power unconstitutionally. Repeatedly. And he almost got away with it.

you wanted him in jail for Covid policies too - made some sentence per person "killed" if I recall correctly.

To be honest, I think she fully understands the gravity of her Testimony today.

Second, I think she understands Perjury.

Third, She has great legal counsel who has covered every aspect of her testimony and the consequences of it if untrue.

Also, give the committee credit to know the difference in hearsay evidence and facts.
The Committee is piling up evidence and connecting the Dots. They already have the Limo event verified to and under oath by the occupants of the Limo minus Trump. I don't think that they will refute her testimony.

I am not calling you out, but am questioning why you would make a statement trying to paint this in a different light. This is not an episode of Matlock or Law & Order.

It is a real event with the DOJ testimony, an aide to the Chief of Staff, financial documents, Video evidence, taped phone conversations, first hand witnesses, and lawyers testifying before a Congressional Committee on the World Stage with More to Come. Sometimes People tell the truth especially when their butts are on the line and they have no fear in doing so.

Nail by Nail.

So was her recollection of Trump trying to attack the driver 1st hand or 2nd hand? Was she a witness to Trump's supposed tantrum in the WH where he supposedly threw plates or was that something relayed to her?

That's all I'm trying to find out and nobody that actually watched her testimony has answered.

Sorry, but I read that testimony you’re referencing as he asked multiple federal and state officials to not certify election results due to his “proof” of fraud, which he had none of. They all told him to GTFO.
That’s a crime?

Sorry, but I read that testimony you’re referencing as he asked multiple federal and state officials to not certify election results due to his “proof” of fraud, which he had none of. They all told him to GTFO.
That’s a crime?

I think it can rise to that level. Had Al Gore gone around doing what Trump did you can bet your bottom dollar that the Republicans would have wanted him on the end of a rope.

I listened to five minutes when it came on and then turned it off. Two things came to mind that %itch will never work for a Conservative again and Cheney has salted the earth on any future electable campaign unless its dog catcher.

Reactions: VolStrom
Ok, found a short article on her testimony. Looks like most of it is 2nd hand information she testified about, why didn't they call the people that were actually in the car or room?

Reactions: VolStrom
I think it can rise to that level. Had Al Gore gone around doing what Trump did you can bet your bottom dollar that the Republicans would have wanted him on the end of a rope.
If Trump had done what Bill Clinton had done while in the WH, you can bet your bottom dollar the Democrats would have wanted him on the end of a rope.

How did that work out?

JMO, but the Democrats seem intent on creating enough enmity that they should be concerned about Republicans retaking control and coming for their pound of flesh.

No, I'm not wanting that to happen, but I can easily see it happening. No one wins from all of this, no matter how much they think they do.

So was her recollection of Trump trying to attack the driver 1st hand or 2nd hand? Was she a witness to Trump's supposed tantrum in the WH where he supposedly threw plates or was that something relayed to her?

That's all I'm trying to find out and nobody that actually watched her testimony has answered.

Her Testimony was 2nd hand told to her by the Senior Official of the Secret Service in front of the SS Agent that this happened to.

She stated this in her testimony that she was told. The Committee nor her lawyer would never allow her to make this statement if untrue.

The committee before this had questioned the Officer regarding but did not know about this incident before she stated it in the pre interview and disposition process.

The Committee would never have asked her about this unless they had verified the evidence and re-interviewed the Senior SS Agent and the SS Agent involved in the incident.

In doing so, the committee is just setting up the scene. For them to allow this testimony without verification would be irresponsible and unprofessional. You have some seasoned experienced lawyers on the Committee. What's more, her new lawyer is not a rookie and is going to protect her creditability.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
I am just waiting for the Treasury Dept vs FBI shootout as they come and try and take Trump to prison.

So should a lot of other politicians. Including Hillary Clinton. And I'm sure if I took the time, I could come up with more politicians on both sides.

Hell, I'm okay with sending anyone who's spent more than 10-12 years in politics to prison. They probably did something crooked. We need new blood rather than the same people controlling everything.

But FFS, when I say "new blood", I mean better than AOC and MTG.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Ok, found a short article on her testimony. Looks like most of it is 2nd hand information she testified about, why didn't they call the people that were actually in the car or room?
To Set the Republicans Up when they scream hearsay. The committee as I stated have already redisposed and to not have done so would be a disaster. They verified the information she stated before she stated it and before she was asked about it.

JMO, but the Democrats seem intent on creating enough enmity that they should be concerned about Republicans retaking control and coming for their pound of flesh.

No, I'm not wanting that to happen, but I can easily see it happening. No one wins from all of this, no matter how much they think they do.
Well done, I had to look up this word since it's not part of my every day vocabulary.

Reactions: Weezer
Her Testimony was 2nd hand told to her by the Senior Official of the Secret Service in front of the SS Agent that this happened to.

She stated this in her testimony that she was told. The Committee nor her lawyer would never allow her to make this statement if untrue.

The committee before this had questioned the Officer regarding but did not know about this incident before she stated it in the pre interview and disposition process.

The Committee would never have asked her about this unless they had verified the evidence and re-interviewed the Senior SS Agent and the SS Agent involved in the incident.

In doing so, the committee is just setting up the scene. For them to allow this testimony without verification would be irresponsible and unprofessional. You have some seasoned experienced lawyers on the Committee. What's more, her new lawyer is not a rookie and is going to protect her creditability.

I look forward to the committee publicly questioning the actual people that told her this information.

And please stop with this "irresponsible and unprofessional" BS. During the 2 impeachments house and senate committees had people testify to 2nd and 3rd hand information but never called the actual witnesses.

admittedly I haven't been following this closely but what is the significance of Trump wanting to go to the Capitol? Is the suggestion that he wanted to direct things? I'm trying to figure out what the bombshell is here
Trying establish he instigated a riot by saying this. Which would be a criminal charge.

I look forward to the committee publicly questioning the actual people that told her this information.

And please stop with this "irresponsible and unprofessional" BS. During the 2 impeachments house and senate committees had people testify to 2nd and 3rd hand information but never called the actual witnesses.

You need to get into reality, this is not the 1st and 2nd Impeachments. Those are over and done. We are not even dealing with a Sitting President. We are dealing with an EX President with no Presidential Power and a big ego. Not exactly an Ordinary Joe but close who is being exposed for who he is and yet you defend him.

What's more, her testimony minus this incident is pretty damning.

You need to get into reality, this is not the 1st and 2nd Impeachments. Those are over and done. We are not even dealing with a Sitting President. We are dealing with an EX President with no Presidential Power and a big ego. Not exactly an Ordinary Joe but close who is being exposed for who he is and yet you defend him.

What's more, her testimony minus this incident is pretty damning.

LOL

From what I can tell at best she testified about a temper tantrum most of which she didn't even witness. Damning stuff I tell you.

VN Store

Back