Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

From the video they showed it looked like he was in an SUV, not the Cadillac Limo

SHHHH! Trumpuppets are deaf to the truth, but have Ferengi hearing when it comes to lies, which they'd rather believe. I'm not surprised at Ms. Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony of the Liarindent's three-year-old tantrums. We've seen glimpses of it here and there during his tenure. But for those who just love "pushy" grabber, he can do no wrong. Don't be surprised if Cassidy and/or her family members end up threatened, injured, or even killed. It's how far right extremists operate, if one of theirs (or anyone, really) coughs when they think s/he should sneeze.

Whats worse, listening to it and not believing she is lying under oath, or not listening to it and dismissing anything she says?

Believing a political circus is actually aimed at finding the truth no matter where it may lead while being controlled by politicians is astonishingly gullible and naive

Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger - who was in charge of Capitol security on January 6 and who blamed 'professional agitators' - dies suddenly, hours before TODAY's surprise hearing moved up because of 'safety concerns' for Mark Meadows' top aide

The man in charge of protecting the Senate during the Capitol riot has died just a day before the Committee investigating the attack was set to reveal new evidence in a surprise session.

Michael Stenger, 71, was the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate on the day of the attempted insurrection.

His sudden death on Monday came the same day an unexpected additional hearing of the committee investigating the riot was announced.

Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger who was in charge of securing the Capitol dies suddenly | Daily Mail Online

Frankie Pantangeli approves of this latest development.

Watched my 1st hearing today as it was billed as new and revealing information forthcoming and well, a major player died yesterday.
I heard the young lady state that the OrangeAgent and his minions were acting like like a bunch of ignorant children. Since I’ve known that for well over a year now, what did I miss?
Did not hear her or anyone else state they witnessed the planning of or directing the overthrow of Congress. Did I miss it? Is it coming up on the next one?

Bigger than the POTUS sedan limo

Second hand "somebody told me about it" testimony is on par with any credibility the hearing falsely represents.
They interviewed the Secret Service Rob Engel few weeks ago but they had this "witness" who heard second hand information speak before the committee.

As we have all witnessed, lying under oath is only prosecutable if your lies are opposed to the narrative they are trying to paint. Also, is her testimony first hand "what I saw" or second hand "what she was told"?

To be honest, I think she fully understands the gravity of her Testimony today.

Second, I think she understands Perjury.

Third, She has great legal counsel who has covered every aspect of her testimony and the consequences of it if untrue.

Also, give the committee credit to know the difference in hearsay evidence and facts.
The Committee is piling up evidence and connecting the Dots. They already have the Limo event verified to and under oath by the occupants of the Limo minus Trump. I don't think that they will refute her testimony.

I am not calling you out, but am questioning why you would make a statement trying to paint this in a different light. This is not an episode of Matlock or Law & Order.

It is a real event with the DOJ testimony, an aide to the Chief of Staff, financial documents, Video evidence, taped phone conversations, first hand witnesses, and lawyers testifying before a Congressional Committee on the World Stage with More to Come. Sometimes People tell the truth especially when their butts are on the line and they have no fear in doing so.

Nail by Nail.

VN Store

Back