Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Thanks
JayBird was a truly great man.
I will miss him for the rest of my days.

Edit: and nothing is going to happen
Sorry for your loss. You will miss him every day. If you are like me, you will enjoy seeing yourself become more and more like your dad as years go by.

Reactions: AM64
I am guessing the Plan all along by the Republican Party was to let the Democrats take him down without them having to get their hands dirty. FOX with a few exceptions is beginning to ease out.
Once vocal supporters are remaining silent.
Today's testimony (Hutchinson) will be interesting and as she changed attorneys from a Trump Lawyer to the previous Attorney General's (Session's Lawyer). Karma.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
'Stenger later testified on the January 6 protests and riot.

He told investigators that “paid professional agitators” were operating on January 6th in Washington DC.'

Reactions: Pacer92
Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger - who was in charge of Capitol security on January 6 and who blamed 'professional agitators' - dies suddenly, hours before TODAY's surprise hearing moved up because of 'safety concerns' for Mark Meadows' top aide

The man in charge of protecting the Senate during the Capitol riot has died just a day before the Committee investigating the attack was set to reveal new evidence in a surprise session.

Michael Stenger, 71, was the Sergeant at Arms of the Senate on the day of the attempted insurrection.

His sudden death on Monday came the same day an unexpected additional hearing of the committee investigating the riot was announced.

Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger who was in charge of securing the Capitol dies suddenly | Daily Mail Online

Holy Crap. Did you guys just hear what that lady said? I am grinning ear to ear. She said frumpy had a hissy in the car after the "rally" because they wouldn't parade him up to the capitol with "his people". He grabbed the steering wheel and lunged at the driver's neck shouting "I'm the Fing President!" Secret service had to get him under control!

Holy Crap. Did you guys just hear what that lady said? I am grinning ear to ear. She said frumpy had a hissy in the car after the "rally" because they wouldn't parade him up to the capitol with "his people". He grabbed the steering wheel and lunged at the driver's neck shouting "I'm the Fing President!" Secret service had to get him under control!
And he wanted to let people with weapons through because "they werent going to use them on him"

Holy **** Donald. I knew he was a POS but damn

Yeah sure, he could grab the steering wheel from the back seat of the POTUS limo

Who was testifying again?

Whats worse, listening to it and not believing she is lying under oath, or not listening to it and dismissing anything she says?

As we have all witnessed, lying under oath is only prosecutable if your lies are opposed to the narrative they are trying to paint. Also, is her testimony first hand "what I saw" or second hand "what she was told"?

VN Store

Back