‘23 GA LB Jeremiah Telander (Tennessee commit)

Boom!
iu

15 yard penalty and possible ejection for leading w the crown of the helmet...
under review.

Go Vols !
After further review there's no penalty. This hit was legal during Urlacher days. 🤣😂🤣.

I will never understand people who specifically come to a player's thread to dog him after he commits to us.

If I wasn't particularly impressed with said recruit, I would just read others posts and bite my tongue. But that's just me..
This is a message board. People talk about their opinions. I'm not you.

No.
See Sammy Brown for class of 2024 for example.

I like the pick up of Telander. But the 3 star ranking is fair.

I agree. Right now I think he’s a 3 star as well. I will say this, I like him more than Godfrey who is actually a 4 star by some sites. I can see why he was considerably higher on the staff’s board out of the two.

Football Player 💯 percent. Eats drinks Sleeps Football. Believe me when I tell you there are many talented kids that play Football and get SEC offers but truly don't love the game and put in time needed to be really good. Also have witnessed enough talented kids when they step up in competition shy away from the physical and mental side it requires. This Kid no worries. In CHRIST Alone

Here here !!! I get the GA connection with your analogy. Brings up fond memories of days gone past, with the likes of Puki, Rotella, Reynolds, and many others (Craig Puki was my fav growing up). I recall Andy being drafted, and the accident.
Great names. My 2 favorites were Kiner and Hacksaw.

Craig Haubert on local TN radio said look for him to move to a 4* on ESPNs next update. I know ESPN but would be nice for him to get some recognition.
He's the #15 LB on ESPN. #29 on Rivals.

Big discrepancy vs the other services at #60 and #90.

But hey, they gotta be right sometimes. Fingers crossed.

VN Store

Back