'24 TN LB Mason Curtis (Michigan commit)

Golesh spent Monday visiting a handful of schools in the Nashville, Tenn., area. He stopped at Nashville's Ensworth School, where he extended a scholarship offer to Class of 2024 linebacker Mason Curtis, in addition to checking on players at Nashville's Lipscomb Academy, Christ Presbyterian Academy and Pearl-Cohn Entertainment Magnet High School.
-Callahan

LB MASON CURTIS, NASHVILLE, TENN

247Sports ranking: No. 233 overall prospect, No. 15 linebacker

Curtis, who plays at Nashville's Ensworth School, landed an offer from Tennessee in December. The 6-foot-2, 200-pound Curtis now holds early offers from at least eight schools, including Ole Miss, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Louisville, Cincinnati and Memphis.

-Callahan

Congrats TN boy. Show out!

Last TN player i can think of at Michigan is Phillip Brackens.

I wonder how much UT was actually recruiting him.

His best offers were Michigan, Ole Miss, Kentucky.

Good prospect. But again people are getting caught up in the whole star ranking thing, and him being in-state.
Does he even fit what were doing scheme wise?
Spillman from Lipscomb is the In-state guy that we're after whose brother is already committed. Plue we're maybe getting Jalen Smith and we have Telander.
Can Custis play edge? Maybe, but then look at who we're recruiting at edge...

Reactions: jakez4ut
Another good in-state player who's not as good as some kids we lead for at his possible positions.

Also very early in his recruitment. We'll see how hard Vols coaches continue to recruit him. As I've said in another thread I think with the momentum on the trail and what I anticipate to be a very strong upcoming season on the field, PLUS how well this staff recruits and the attention being paid to coaches/prospects instate, IMO we're going to see a big change in the reception we get from instate prospects.

Also very early in his recruitment. We'll see how hard Vols coaches continue to recruit him. As I've said in another thread I think with the momentum on the trail and what I anticipate to be a very strong upcoming season on the field, PLUS how well this staff recruits and the attention being paid to coaches/prospects instate, IMO we're going to see a big change in the reception we get from instate prospects.
agreed.

VN Store

Back