‘23 FL WR Aidan Mizell (Florida commit)

I think even Florida fans are quickly realizing they’ve got a guy that’s in over his head. Napier is Florida’s Dooley imo. I think most recruit’s realize that as well.
Except Napier is a winning coach where Dooley didn’t even win at Louisiana Tech or wherever he was. So far it’s the recruiting that’s suffering at FL. We’ll see how they perform

Last edited:
Reactions: VolByLaw
Expect Napier is a winning coach where Dooley didn’t even win at Louisiana Tech or wherever he was. So far it’s the recruiting that’s suffering at FL. We’ll see how they perform
Dooley’s classes on paper weren’t that bad. That said he was always taking the best left overs from the other major programs. It was never ppl that others wanted other than a occasional kid.

Dooley’s classes on paper weren’t that bad. That said he was always taking the best left overs from the other major programs. It was never ppl that others wanted other than a occasional kid.
But on the &Imelda, they weren’t very good.

I got used to recruits talking about news when they'll be posting their top 25, and talking about commitment when that's what's coming.

VN Store

Back