Roe vs Wade Overturned

Actually, it’s a great case for universal HC, but that’s another debate for another time.
No. Insertion of government between patients and providers is a disaster. Medicare patients already experience rationing because MDC is terrible. It’s like the USPS compared to Fedex.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Why do "murderers" get charged for two murders when they kill a pregnant women? Does that mean that it's OK for the mother to murder her baby because it's hers? Or is the person that murdered the pregnant women really only responsible for the women's murder since the fetus is not viable outside the womb? I'm confused.

Because it is a baby if it is WANTED. If it is UNWANTED it is just a fetus. The fundamental thing no one seems to want to look at square between the eyes is those babies are aborted because their mothers DO NOT WANT THEM. That is all.

No. Insertion of government between patients and providers is a disaster. Medicare patients already experience rationing because MDC is terrible. It’s like the USPS compared to Fedex.
“Gumnt bad” isn’t a valid position. CMS is approaching insolvency because of two simple reasons: too many users and not enough payors, and excessive costs charged by providers and pharma.

I love it when people say “I want to keep my HMO.” Those people have typically not endured the battle of denied coverage for seemingly arbitrary rationale. I’ve witnessed people maintain that line all the way from a life of comfort to becoming a bankrupt charity case with a single diagnosis. Too many times, actually.

Last edited:
She’s not who you want leading the charge against lying in public.

Only Vol Main would reference AOC as a voice of logic and reason.

Edit: Based on the recent post #1558 that will get deleted or censored soon at this rate the poster will be banned soon.

Kavanaugh Gave Private Assurances. Collins Says He ‘Misled’ Her.

There is one Republican who doesn't benefit politically from this development. Polls in Maine show that voters were strongly opposed to Roe v Wade being overturned. Susan Collins would be in some trouble right now if she was up for re-election in November. She voted in favor of both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. She is trying to say that Kavanaugh lied to her. She probably won't run in 2026. She will be 74 then, anyway.

Because it is a baby if it is WANTED. If it is UNWANTED it is just a fetus. The fundamental thing no one seems to want to look at square between the eyes is those babies are aborted because their mothers DO NOT WANT THEM. That is all.

I don’t get the argument how this keeps a woman from making choices that affect her own body. I mean she had the choice of having unprotected sex and the choice to even take measures immediately after the fact. I think most people are on board with abortions in cases such as rape which shouldn’t take months to figure out.

Reactions: davethevol
I don’t get the argument how this keeps a woman from making choices that affect her own body. I mean she had the choice of having unprotected sex and the choice to even take measures immediately after the fact. I think most people are on board with abortions in cases such as rape which shouldn’t take months to figure out.
There is a problem with your last sentence. The fact is, most states which have both a Republican-controlled State Legislature and a Republican Governor, will have abortion bans that don't make any exceptions for either rape or incest.

Noem defends no exception for rape, incest in South Dakota trigger law: No reason for "another tragedy" to occur - CBS News

A child raped by relative cannot legally get abortion in Arkansas, governor confirms

There is a problem with your last sentence. The fact is, most states which have both a Republican-controlled State Legislature and a Republican Governor, will have abortion bans that don't make any exceptions for either rape or incest.

Noem defends no exception for rape, incest in South Dakota trigger law: No reason for "another tragedy" to occur - CBS News

A child raped by relative cannot legally get abortion in Arkansas, governor confirms

I disagree in those instances then.

Abortion protests in Portland turn Violent, Businesses Vandalized

A group of black-clad marchers turned violent Saturday night in Portland, Ore., smashing windows and scrawling graffiti on downtown businesses as protests continued to rage across the nation against the US Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade.

Several banks and coffee shops had their windows broken, a van belonging to Portland Public Schools was spray-painted, and a pregnancy resource center was vandalized, the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement Sunday.

“If abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either,” a flier announcing the march said, according to Oregonlive.

The crowd of about 100 began its rampage around 10 p.m. near Grant Park in the city’s northeast section and continued on its destructive path until protesters left the area around 10:45 p.m., the police said.

The department said officers were unable to respond because of other incidents happening at the same time.

portland-protests-03.jpg

Several banks and coffee shops had their windows broken and a pregnancy resource center was vandalized.

Abortion protests in Portland turn violent after court ruling

I mean , I guess you could destroy the city and state that’s going to allow what you want , that’s one way to show your unhappiness I guess . 🤷‍♂️

I mean , I guess you could destroy the city and state that’s going to allow what you want , that’s one way to show your unhappiness I guess . 🤷‍♂️
Yeah ... that is some pretty stupid logic.

Eric Rudolph's rationale for bombing abortion clinics and killing doctors who performed abortions :

"I respect the sanctity of all life."

There are nuts on both sides.

I wish she would go away. Every debate she joins is immediately marginalized by her presence.

You just want to date her!!! 😜

We agree on something. That AOC should go away.

When I first heard her story I actually thought it was pretty cool. I appreciated the initiative. Then she started talking…

VN Store

Back