The average American has only been to 5 of these places, how about you?

Saint Augustine is awesome. We went there in April and are going back this September. We stay at Vilano Beach.
We've never stayed, but have been looking since our visit. We drove down to Orlando that year, and then connected with some family that live about an hour away. St. Augustine was just kinda the best meeting spot.

We've never stayed, but have been looking since our visit. We drove down to Orlando that year, and then connected with some family that live about an hour away. St. Augustine was just kinda the best meeting spot.
Fairly reasonable too. We’ve got a 4BR house we are renting there, while not on the beach, is within walking distance, for a little over $140 a night in september

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Down to 6. Trade South Beach for Neyland I’m up to 7.
What have I missed at South Beach?
nothing!
We went in our early 30's, and It's a beach with some neon signs.
In recent yearss you've missed very little at Neyland unless you consider watching the results of incompetent coaches important.

nothing!
We went in our early 30's, and It's a beach with some neon signs.
In recent yearss you've missed very little at Neyland unless you consider watching the results of incompetent coaches important.
I was there with my wife. She was with child. It was the last time we beat Florida and the first time in a while too. The child’s initials are V.O.L.

It wasn’t very satisfying rubbing it in the faces of other Vol fans that posted we were going to lose. Why must there be negavols?

I did find it important. I don’t anymore with JH there. If he can be left alone to do his thing for 5 years I have full confidence his offense will continue to be fun to watch. As long as he doesn’t try to change his defensive scheme but directs his attention towards getting the players more familiar with the current scheme, we will be fine. I don’t see him pulling a Dooley on a contract year.

23 and been by a few more, but not into their grounds (Stat of Liberty, White House, etc).

Down to 6. Trade South Beach for Neyland I’m up to 7.
What have I missed at South Beach?
if you've been to any beach in the last couple of years, you haven't missed much of South Beach..... prior........

VN Store

Back