‘23 MS S John Slaughter (Tennessee commit)

Evidently the other schools in the sec did and didn’t offer
Simple yes or no question evidently you didn’t… evidently 3 other sec schools offered so you wrong again… before we can get to the level of Bama or UGA we have to win vs the ole misses and Kentucky caliber schools on the trail and field… we got plenty of high rated guys and long as players come in and work hard we will be alright… if you ever played football you know how hard it is to get an sec offer period any kid with sec offers plural has some talent it’s up to the kid and coaches to maximize it… I’ll take all the 6”2 200 pound physical safeties who can run and hit all day… idc about stars I trust my eyes.

Reactions: KptVFL and buckfama
Mods, can we kick out a poster that’s crapping in a recruit’s thread on the kid’s big day and moment?

Freak should make an option to have VN posters vote on which poster they want banned from the forum.

If you want to be more fair about it.

It’s ridiculous. What star rating did Tom Brady have coming out of high school? The kid and his mom have been all Vols from the git. I’d rather have the kids that want to be here.

Josh Allen is a better story. Unrated out of high school and had to go to Reedley college.

Services don’t matter. Only SEC offers from ole miss, MSSt, and Kentucky. We aren’t batting in the big leagues yet..
Beggars can't be choosers. Need to do more with less. You think a bunch of 4 and 5 star players want to sign up to play for a defense that's gonna be on the field 80% of the game? Dream on.

I’m very positive when it’s warranted. This isn’t anything to get overly excited about y’all. Hope we found a diamond in the rough… and also hope our defense isn’t eventually made entirely of such! Need some stars. Guys you have to actually game plan around.

That's cool. No one really knows how someone is going to be till they get on campus
But here some numbers for you:

Ole Miss- 6 players DRAFTED in 2022
Kentucky -13 players Drafted in past 3 years.

Side note:
This is also for you narrow minded fans that tried to jump my case yesterday BECAUSE i knew about other programs success.
It's called being educated about college football. Idiots...

Vandy is really the only SEC team stuck in the past. Tennessee has been down and still producing NFL talent. If Ole Miss or Kentucky were in the Big 12 or ACC, they're BOTH challenging for a conference title last year. And yes we beat them out for a prospect that they believed could really help them. They're not the same programs they were 10-15 years ago. These two teams can play with and beat 99% of all the college teams out there. 10s of millions have improved each program...

Slaughter is a guy that:
- rush the passer
- play in the box
- man up against an athletic TE
- special teams ace

Yes we need stars, and we just landed one.

Beggars can't be choosers. Need to do more with less. You think a bunch of 4 and 5 star players want to sign up to play for a defense that's gonna be on the field 80% of the game? Dream on.
I think this guy is a star player.

I love it. You try so hard. But it's such a failure. Honestly watching you try it's glorious. Swing batter.....swing batter.......swing.....whiff!

Simple yes or no question evidently you didn’t… evidently 3 other sec schools offered so you wrong again… before we can get to the level of Bama or UGA we have to win vs the ole misses and Kentucky caliber schools on the trail and field… we got plenty of high rated guys and long as players come in and work hard we will be alright… if you ever played football you know how hard it is to get an sec offer period any kid with sec offers plural has some talent it’s up to the kid and coaches to maximize it… I’ll take all the 6”2 200 pound physical safeties who can run and hit all day… idc about stars I trust my eyes.
Once again I said nothing about stars. I was talking about offers 😂

VN Store

Back