Last Chance to Thank the BaseVols on Fri at Alumni Hall

I am extremely upset! Something completely ridiculous came up at work and I didn’t get to take my boys tonight! I am beyond furious and disappointed! I hope those that did make it, had an awesome time though and I hope everyone thanked the players for coming out!
I am extremely disappointed that I didn’t get a pic of my oldest boy in the fur coat!!😞
GBO!!

Hey CW, very sorry to hear that you weren’t able to make it today. It’s a bummer when the man gets in the way, as has happened to all of us. It was fun, and we clearly conveyed our appreciation to the players. However, it certainly doesn’t compare to enjoying a big victory at LNS and getting to hang with the guys afterwards and enjoy the aftermath. If it makes you feel any better, you could subscribe to my wife’s view that wearing the coat that was heavily passed around surely subjected us to all manner of exotic infections…

Hey CW, very sorry to hear that you weren’t able to make it today. It’s a bummer when the man gets in the way, as has happened to all of us. It was fun, and we clearly conveyed our appreciation to the players. However, it certainly doesn’t compare to enjoying a big victory at LNS and getting to hang with the guys afterwards and enjoy the aftermath. If it makes you feel any better, you could subscribe to my wife’s view that wearing the coat that was heavily passed around surely subjected us to all manner of exotic infections…
I’m glad to hear you guys made it, had a good time and that the turnout was great!
Yes, my favorite part of attending a few games this season was my son getting to hang out with the players after the game! I really hope that is something they continue to do.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back