The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

🫃

Dems..the day this showed up as an emoji..I never ever ever ever ever want to hear or care about any science, opinion, or thoughts on ANYTHING.

I get the opposed view to the death penalty. One mistake is not acceptable.

That said, I see a use for it in cases where the perpetrator is known for a fact.

There are people in this world that my tax dollars should not be responsible for maintaining for life.
I get that.

I have no moral objection to the death penalty. I have an objection to our system that is proven to get it wrong.

I’m torn. It’s too much power for the government, and it’s very poorly executed (pun intended), but another part of me wants to support it (fiscally and probably a bit of a revenge factor too)

I completely understand and feel the same way, some people need to be killed.

Reactions: Vol8188
Take these lunatics off television, crack down hard on the idiots and most will go home.
I have a healthy dislike for many of the pundits on CNN, MSNBC and FOX. What you suggest here is fascism in the purest sense.....putting the central state's interests over its citizens

I have a healthy dislike for many of the pundits on CNN, MSNBC and FOX. What you suggest here is fascism in the purest sense.....putting the central state's interests over its citizens

You are a bit slow. I said nothing about they couldn't peacefully protest. I said don't give the nimrods a forum. Also, if anyone wants to start rioting to come down hard. You must have missed the threats on the supreme court justices homes. Sorry if this triggers you to an uneducated comment.

You are a bit slow. I said nothing about they couldn't peacefully protest. I said don't give the nimrods a forum. Also, if anyone wants to start rioting to come down hard. You must have missed the threats on the supreme court justices homes. Sorry if this triggers you to an uneducated comment.
Ah, baseless and mindless insults. I am completely aware of the threats on SC members. You're all over the place with your EDUCATED opinions....😳! A lack of nuance and distinction between specific issues is reflected in your posts. Bless your heart. You are limited to painting with a sizable brush

Ah, baseless and mindless insults. I am completely aware of the threats on SC members. You're all over the place with your EDUCATED opinions....😳! A lack of nuance and distinction between specific issues is reflected in your posts. Bless your heart. You are limited to painting with a sizable brush

You sound like a guy that wants to read like an Ivy leaguer but comes off as a high school dropout.

I actually can. One is punishment for crimes committed. Thus, not murder, and perfectly consistent with Genesis 9:6, and Romans 13.

To argue that capital punishment of convicted criminals is the same as murdering innocent is, whew, quite an argument

Another swing and miss. No matter how many tweeter, facespace memes you see and pastors you listen to, abortion isn't murder. The elements of the crime of murder do not fit.

Now the elements of murder do fit Government executions.

That's the problem with reading books written by imaginary people, you lose real logic.

Another swing and miss. No matter how many tweeter, facespace memes you see and pastors you listen to, abortion isn't murder. The elements of the crime of murder do not fit.

That's the problem with reading books written by imaginary people, you lose real logic.
Another swing and a miss by you. No matter how much MSNBC/CNN or liberal politicians you listen too, killing babies is and always has been and always will be murder.

The couple from NY that moved to Knoxville are the biggest scammers. Their lawyer is in a lesbian relationship with a woman from Knoxville that swindled people out of millions of dollars with her investment firm. Most likely the lawyer representing this coulple will be looking at jail time down the road for involvement with her partner's theft.
Good point, but only about the swindling. That she is a lesbian is insignificant. It would be the same criminal act if her relationship was heterosexual

The 2 books he mentioned were written by Moses and Saul of Tarsus, who later became Paul.

Are you staying these people did not actually exist in human history? If so, who wrote those books? Or in Paul’s case, letter

VN Store

Back