The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Uh, huh. Tell us more.

Before they could tell their staunchly anti abortion constituents that they were fighting the good fight. Now they lose their female base that was not strictly anti abortion. Thomas declaring war on gay marriage creates more issues. This was a great day for democrats.

If any republicans had any foresight, they'd realize they just opened the doors to lose midterms and state elections.
Inflation, gas prices, supply chain issues, and watching President Dementia give a presser will ensure GOP victories.

House and Senate. Book it!

You know there is a large portion of women who are happy about this decision? My wife is ecstatic about it.

Having said that, I agree with a number of posters. The Republicans have everything going their way and they are bound to screw it up. It's like they cannot help themselves.

Fact is: the majority of Americans (both genders) oppose this ruling.

It's as simple as that 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
You know there is a large portion of women who are happy about this decision? My wife is ecstatic about it.

Having said that, I agree with a number of posters. The Republicans have everything going their way and they are bound to screw it up. It's like they cannot help themselves.

It's 2-1 by women against your wife.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Rape, incests, mother's health represents precisely around 2% or less of abortions that take place. And yet these things are used to justify unfettered abortions.

Abortions take place because of the sexual revolution not because of any of these other reasons. (Not directed at you, poster) Stop lying, stop looking for justifications that aren't there. Abortion is evil and wicked, and should be rejected. Period. And the sooner politicians stop lying about these justifications the better for everyone involved.

Yes, there were no abortions prior to 1960.

/end blue font

Reactions: AM64

Why is she ecstatic?
Does she believe the ruling will keep some women who otherwise would have had an abortion from now having one?

He had a different view back in the day once again demonstrating that he doesn’t posses a set of core values or principles much less a functioning brain cell.

Trying to win over more votes in the next presidential election

No. Who you marry, who you ****, and how you raise your kids are positive rights, not something that should get to be decided by a majority of your neighbors.
The state has an interest in protecting children from abuse and neglect. You can marry whoever you want but the state should have no obligation to recognize it if it doesn't fit the definition as decided by it's people.

Reactions: AM64
Before they could tell their staunchly anti abortion constituents that they were fighting the good fight. Now they lose their female base that was not strictly anti abortion. Thomas declaring war on gay marriage creates more issues. This was a great day for democrats.
😂

VN Store

Back