Country music thread

After several Chicomacomico commutes, I like it. Maybe not as much front to back as a few others, though its very good. Echoes is probably my favorite, it would fit right in on the Rockingham album.

Reactions: volfanbill
After several Chicomacomico commutes, I like it. Maybe not as much front to back as a few others, though its very good. Echoes is probably my favorite, it would fit right in on the Rockingham album.
The First Year is my favorite. Chicamacomico and Echoes are up there though.

Really enjoying the new Aaron Watson album so far. Definitely steers away from the more pop elements which is nice. Even a line about that in one of the songs.

Just saying I've got the best GF ever. She said I should just stay overnight and go to the fly fishing museum in Bryson City and come back after Flatland.

I'm gonna buy a Chicomacomico vinyl and have the band sign the center for her birthday. After my last Flatland show I've learned that stage center is a bad idea, but will be singing every word of their walkout song plus the opener which (should) be 'some things never change'

Just saying I've got the best GF ever. She said I should just stay overnight and go to the fly fishing museum in Bryson City and come back after Flatland.

I'm gonna buy a Chicomacomico vinyl and have the band sign the center for her birthday. After my last Flatland show I've learned that stage center is a bad idea, but will be singing every word of their walkout song plus the opener which (should) be 'some things never change'

🤔, why on earth would you be so attached to this song??? I kid I kid. It’s not my favorite Lund song, but it’s one of my favorite pump me up songs ever.

🤔, why on earth would you be so attached to this song??? I kid I kid. It’s not my favorite Lund song, but it’s one of my favorite pump me up songs ever.
When that song came on my radar I still had biceps and a chest bigger than my stomach 🤣.

Had never seen Flatland before Nashville and that was their walk up and HOLY CRAP.

I tweeted about it and got a reply from Corb and Cleto. Corb is severely underappreciated, or underexposed. Hoping the rise of Colter Wall gives Canadian Country a kick

Past couple of albums haven’t been my favorites but seeing Jason Isbell live still moves me (after drinking all day). Cover Me Up and Decoration Day got my eyes a bit watery. Would’ve liked Elephant and Dress Blues to really crush me but he apparently didn’t want to destroy the whole crowd.

When that song came on my radar I still had biceps and a chest bigger than my stomach 🤣.

Had never seen Flatland before Nashville and that was their walk up and HOLY CRAP.

I tweeted about it and got a reply from Corb and Cleto. Corb is severely underappreciated, or underexposed. Hoping the rise of Colter Wall gives Canadian Country a kick
I can only imagine how pumped the song gets you, so I’m sure that hearing it as Flatland’s walk out song was amaze balls. It is crazy that Lund has like 9 certified gold albums but is barely known.

Anyone else listened to Hank’s new album? It’s different. It’s wild. It’s bold. And I absolutely love it. 😂

View attachment 464889well then… to be fair, it was followed up with a story about people wanting more Oklahoma shows, so it might just be more tour dates announced. Personally, I’m hoping it’s album news
Playing a full sized arena. Paycom Center (formerly Chesapeake Energy Arena), over 16k for concerts.

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back