National Average Price of Gasoline Hits an All-Time High

Really enjoying the idiot in chiefs deflection attempt speech right now. The emotional appeal to supporting the defense of Ukraine was exceptionally touching. Never mind gas prices were rising well before the invasion.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Nah he’s too coherent and not emotional enough for Lil Mick. Could be an active poster alt too. Or could have been a long time lurker. But we all know that’s the exception case.
I used TRUEFAN on a site called Fire Randy Sanders, over 10 years ago. That site was cancelled. I've lurked here for a couple of years but mainly in other forums. Several years ago I was listening to Clay Travis on 104.5, he mentioned this site one afternoon. A few weeks later, he offered a report on football that was literally from a thread in the football forum. Funny stuff

Reactions: NorthDallas40
so xiden lies when he keeps repeating that US Crude production is at record high....

Source
U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

8873000 bbl/day in January 2017 inauguration day
just under 13000000 bbl/day peak 2019 (about a 50 percent increase over Jan 2017) before the kung flu

Down to 10-11 under xiden's war on US fossil fuels.

1655941624087.png

I used TRUEFAN on a site called Fire Randy Sanders, over 10 years ago. That site was cancelled. I've lurked here for a couple of years but mainly in other forums. Several years ago I was listening to Clay Travis on 104.5, he mentioned this site one afternoon. A few weeks later, he offered a report on football that was literally from a thread in the football forum. Funny stuff
Butt out. We’re discussing you in front of you.

Reactions: NEO and TRUEFANVol
Reactions: StarRaider
Oil looking very similar to the 2008 action.. I'd bet someone a fine steak dinner that I can buy 87 unleaded in Murphy NC under $3 before spring 2023

Reactions: TRUEFANVol

VN Store

Back