National Average Price of Gasoline Hits an All-Time High

Care to give some examples of what Trump did to make you come to that conclusion?

If you have to ask then there is no point in discussing it with you. That's like asking for examples of the sun rising in the morning and setting in the evening.

If you have to ask then there is no point in discussing it with you. That's like asking for examples of the sun rising in the morning and setting in the evening.
Why is this the only answer ever given? If it's so obvious why not present any examples?

Same discussion a couple weeks ago and the accuser said they weren't going to play that game. The exchange was literally

Poster: Trump tried to become a dictator

Me: how? (That is my exact post)

Poster: I'm not going to play your games

The American Petroleum Institute and American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers sent a joint letter to Biden on Wednesday that said refineries are operating near their maximum capacity already and nearly half of the capacity taken off line was due to the facilities converting to renewable fuel production.

Well that was a great call

$92 to fill up today.
1. Who are the 81 million that voted for this POS,
2. Who are the 40% that allegedly still support this POS?

Good thing min wage is 15/hr. It only takes 6 hours of work now.

But at least you got rid of mean tweets and the southern border.

A Trump hater of your stature should be giddy at the opportunity to actually be openly invited to slam Orange Man and his wannabe dictatorial shenanigans. It's open...take the shot.

How does one rationally blame private industry for making a profit? Isn't that what they are in business for?

The balancing factor between profit and excess profit or greed in a capitalistic society has always been the concept of competition. Since we had a problem with monopolistic trends and wrote laws to ban that, it seems that if there's a lack of competition maybe it goes back to government allowing consolidation of companies when it wasn't warranted. It seems we break things up to foster competitiveness (like the Phone Company), and then let the little pieces reassemble themselves into less competitive bigger pieces - Einstein had some thought about repeating things and expecting different results.

How did he try? Hell, he had a perfect opportunity when COVID kicked off but for the life of me I don't remember him using the pandemic to consolidate power and issue restrictive edicts.

Don't you know that putting up a wall was just Trump's first step on the way to dictatorship? All good totalitarians put up barriers of some kind to keep people in; that was just a huge warning.

Reactions: StarRaider
Held steady at 4.60 for a week in the area I drive.

Sadly, I’ve considered that a win at this point.

Lol yep but the only reason they are dropping if at all is due to demand destruction from skyrocketing food and supply costs not brilliant government policies. The problem with that is oil companies will reduce supply to keep costs at a premium because the costs of doing business haven’t dropped.

Reactions: allvol123
Lol yep but the only reason they are dropping if at all is due to demand destruction from skyrocketing food and supply costs not brilliant government policies. The problem with that is oil companies will reduce supply to keep costs at a premium because the costs of doing business haven’t dropped.

Yea. I figured we hit the point where people are drastically changing their habits. Thus the leveling on price.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back