President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I really do think it is sad.

Regardless of how you feel about Joe Biden and his 40 years, he’s not that guy anymore. He’s a sweet old man that gets confused and falls and says crazy things.

He should be enjoying the time he has left, and they have just used him. And the worst is yet to come.
He shouldn’t be where he is and yes they are using him. Can’t buy into the sweet old man though. He’s a crook and a grifter.

Regardless of how you feel about Joe Biden and his 40 years, he’s not that guy anymore. He’s a sweet old man that gets confused and falls and says crazy things.

He should be enjoying the time he has left, and they have just used him. And the worst is yet to come.

That’s why I mostly blame his sorry wife and sorry handlers . The elderly with diminishing mental faculties are easily taken advantage of . Anyone that actually had his best interests at heart and not their own would have been honest with him .

Last edited:
I’m not trying to argue on behalf of Joe Biden the 40 year politician.

He’s just an old man now.
John Wayne Gacy dressed up as a clown and handed out balloons to the neighborhood kids. He wasn't such a bad guy, except for, you know, the whole being a serial killer thing.

Being old in no way negates Biden's past.

I think he’s a hateful old man who wants you to think he cares

View attachment 466100
Finally this administration is taking care of the things that matter. We are going to have the most diverse group of lackeys to lead us into an economic nightmare.
I axed the question years ago. Why is diversity better? I have never gotten a good answer. I don't care what color or sex the person is. I want the best person for the job... in the job. Period.

I axed the question years ago. Why is diversity better? I have never gotten a good answer. I don't care what color or sex the person is. I want the best person for the job... in the job. Period.
When done correctly it can provide different perspectives and insights, which should allow business to create better products and services.

But diversity for the simple sake of diversity is garbage. In fact it can lead to degraded performance.

When done correctly it can provide different perspectives and insights, which should allow business to create better products and services.

But diversity for the simple sake of diversity is garbage. In fact it can lead to degraded performance.
And what have we had other than quotas and an overriding desire to be able to claim 'first' for the last 30 years? A ****ing catastrophe is what.

Business is one thing, except when these diversity hires are mandated by government they turn into government crap. And that doesn't even touch on the fact that the political parties are falling all over themselves to have the first -whatever - in the office. Did you see the clip form the cackling hen show this morning? (the View) They were falling all over themselves that they would vote for the Cackling ho because it is 'time to have a woman at 1600 PA Ave'... Good Lord.

And what have we had other than quotas and an overriding desire to be able to claim 'first' for the last 30 years? A ****ing catastrophe is what.

Business is one thing, except when these diversity hires are mandated by government they turn into government crap. And that doesn't even touch on the fact that the political parties are falling all over themselves to have the first -whatever - in the office. Did you see the clip form the cackling hen show this morning? (the View) They were falling all over themselves that they would vote for the Cackling ho because it is 'time to have a woman at 1600 PA Ave'... Good Lord.
Oh the diversity adds for this administration has been a clown show.

A perfect example of what not to do.

Did he mention anything about spending and deficits being a factor? I sure hope someone asked him about that

Did anyone ask Powell if the Oil Companies were responsible for gas prices and inflation?

@Vol Main needs new meme material

You know the drill by now. They don't take questions & give answers on the spot. They have to check with their loony radical far-left base before they give the right answers to any questions. Then they can circle back on answering those questions in a few months on down the road.

VN Store

Back