‘23 NC PG Aden Holloway

He would keep the North Carolina pipeline flowing.

With Coach K retiring, is there any chance that Duke and Tennessee have a home and home basketball series in the future?

Visiting Cameron Hall at Duke should be on any basketball fanatic's college sports bucket list.

He would keep the North Carolina pipeline flowing.

With Coach K retiring, is there any chance that Duke and Tennessee have a home and home basketball series in the future?

Visiting Cameron Hall at Duke should be on any basketball fanatic's college sports bucket list.
Duke doesn’t schedule those type of games…

Lol you think that will change scheyer is cut from the same cloth
Lol, I'm not sure, lol. It stands to reason...lol...that maybe, just maybe, Scheyer will want to put his own mark on the program, lol. Lol, I don't think K retired with a strict list of doctrine that his replacement was to follow, come he'll or high water. Lololololol.

Did I adequately apply the lols, lol?

Lol, I'm not sure, lol. It stands to reason...lol...that maybe, just maybe, Scheyer will want to put his own mark on the program, lol. Lol, I don't think K retired with a strict list of doctrine that his replacement was to follow, come he'll or high water. Lololololol.

Did I adequately apply the lols, lol?
I just don’t think you understand the Duke way of doing things but you’ll see

I just don't think you understand the "Duke way of doing things . . . ."
It's always fun when a new Johnny-come-lately barrels through the doors of this forum with a head half-full of knowledge and a nutsack full of confidence to educate us all. The kind of person you wish you could buy for what he's actually worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

It's always fun when a new Johnny-come-lately barrels through the doors of this forum with a head half-full of knowledge and a nutsack full of confidence to educate us all. The kind of person you wish you could buy for what he's actually worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.
Been on this board a long time despite what this handle might say

VN Store

Back