‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

Not a big deal! We are loaded at receiver and will continue to be fully stocked at that position. Let’s spend our resources for the trenches and secondary.
Agree. Would've loved to have him but we'll be fine at WR. I'm more concerned with defense, especially the front 7.

Reactions: Walkman
Don't know what really took him so long to commit. Life long OSU fan and wanted to play there since he was a kid. take a OV or 2, commit and move on.

Wonder how much time did staff really pursue this guy

Reactions: Frosty
Why? Do you think we’re really going to struggle at the WR position with this offense? I would be fine with some significant cash being thrown at the defense. Really need a Nico on the defensive side of the ball.
Nah, I just say **** after something bad happens

F***ing sick and tired of finishing second for elite recruits.
Not just because he chose OSU... but I have really been more lukewarm on him than many here. All we have is highlight video so I get that the recruiting sites have more and see more than we do. But on those videos you usually have WR's and RB's trying to highlight their speed. I didn't see any of that on his. Definitely good hands and all the size you'd want. But I didn't see the speed.

VN Store

Back