Florida itenrary, suggestions welcome

Highlight of the whole trip 🤣. There were two kids, brothers it seemed, beside me and little bit in the water at bonita springs. The older one, probably 9-10, was holding the younger ones (maybe 6-7) head under water. He'd stick his head in the water and ask if he saw SpongeBob. Then he'd raise him up, dunk his head face first again, and tell, "who lives in a pineapple under the sea now?" I'm still laughing over that, 🤣🤣

And ftr I wanted to hook him, but this woman walked down there after Tiffany and little bit took off screaming, and asked if the gator was back. You can see my line in front of him🤣🤣. I was about to record my river monster moment 👀
I would have posted a picture of a plate of fried gator on a plate after the pic of it swimming up and to top it off, and a picture of us curb stomping them in football. (Yes, dammit it will happen) Perfect trifecta. I’m surprised you didn’t post a video of Tiff and lil bit running.

I would have posted a picture of a plate of fried gator on a plate after the pic of it swimming up and to top it off, and a picture of us curb stomping them in football. (Yes, dammit it will happen) Perfect trifecta. I’m surprised you didn’t post a video of Tiff and lil bit running.
I should have!

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
View attachment 464896
Found me a trail while Tiffany and little bit dried off in the shade. Awesome place, gulf cut up into like a river, wish I'd had my fishing pole here. It's about a 15 minute walk, they rode the shuttle to the beach, and I walked the boardwalk.
Joe, I think you accidently posted one of the pics you took for TFG.

FYI, ft Lauderdale airport was a nightmare checking in. Horrible lines, people trying to skip line cause "they wasn't waiting", and had to go to special service because little bits ticket was allegedly messed up when we checked bags. Stood in that line for 45 minutes, just to have the lady print it instantly saying nothing was wrong. We stood in one line at first, guy came up and told several of us we had to go to another location, then found out that wasn't right. Several of us lost our place, but after a few minutes they led us to another spot to check in. We'd still be standing in line if they hadn't. They have the help, it's just very unorganized, and you wouldn't believe the people literally going through the exit lines trying to skip. Woman tried cutting through and get in front of us cause she wasn't waiting. I put our bags right in front of the thing she was trying to duck under to get in front of us🤣. She was big mad.

We stuck at the moment. Some indicator came on, can't do nothing until it's checked. I'm nervous, gonna pee myself!

VN Store

Back