2023 Recruiting

Maria M. Cornelius' interview with coach this week included several young women being recruited who are not on the current listing on this thread. and Strongly recommend you read the article

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

This is the big that I saw Kelly scouting her game at Webb last year ! Her overall ranking by hoopgurlz is #8 . Her point guard at Webb ( Angelica Velez ) is ranked at #35 ! She could be the guard that’s visiting with her ? I did hear an old rumor about them wanting to play college ball together? 🤷‍♂️

That would be a great start to our 2023 recruiting class ! Just Saying

The recruits identified by Maria in the ONe on One article with the TN coach " Madison Booker, a 6-1 wing from Ridgeland, Mississippi; Jada Harrison, a 5-8 guard from Martin, Tennessee; Kymora Johnson, a 5-7 guard from Charlottesville, Virginia; S’mya Nichols, a 6-0 wing from Overland Park, Kansas; Qadence Samuels, a 6-1 guard from Forestville, Maryland; Delaney Thomas, a 6-2 forward, from Charles Town, West Virginia; and Angelica Velez, a 5-7 guard from The Bronx, New York".

Last edited:
Wow ADR i was under the assumption she had no interest. To see her on a visit is a big deal as people are already saying shes's SC's next big after Cardoso . Come onnnnn Coach Williams and Harpo we need Aaliyah !!

Yes. It is great news. Is it just a coincidence that this was announced shortly after she started playing with Pissott on the under 18 team?Perhaps we have a good ambassador there!

How can she be here at the same time the international team and Pissott are in South America?

How can she be here at the same time the international team and Pissott are in South America?
She is doing well playing with Pissott in SA. I assume the date of the visit will be when they return. She could have set it up while in SA under the spell of Pissott 😀

I notice that Justine feeds her the ball every chance she gets... not that she wouldn't anyway.

Justine is great at feeding the post because she knows what it’s like to play in there!! Frustrating when you work hard for good position but have to rely on teammates to throw you the ball. Glad she gets the big girl some looks.

That will get her some playing time as a freshman alone! Iso her and TK in the pick and roll? How you gonna defend 6’4” with guard skills and 6’7” like that? You’re not!!!!

Justine is great at feeding the post because she knows what it’s like to play in there!! Frustrating when you work hard for good position but have to rely on teammates to throw you the ball. Glad she gets the big girl some looks.

That will get her some playing time as a freshman alone! Iso her and TK in the pick and roll? How you gonna defend 6’4” with guard skills and 6’7” like that? You’re not!!!!

SHe also played with a very dependable scoring post in her AAU team,,,so she knows how to and trusts her posts

I apologize if this was already posted but didn't see it anywhere. It looks like 2023 top prospect Mikaylah Williams has released a top 5 of Baylor, Duke, LSU, Ole Miss, and Texas A&M.

I apologize if this was already posted but didn't see it anywhere. It looks like 2023 top prospect Mikaylah Williams has released a top 5 of Baylor, Duke, LSU, Ole Miss, and Texas A&M.

I saw this on her Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kim put on a full court press to keep her in LA!
Jim

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back