‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

thor-of-course.gif
such a great movie.

What are we looking at here?

You are looking at a sequence in Adobe Premiere, video editing software.

4 video layers, 3 audio layers. all the little pieces in the middle there I am guessing are quick cuts of his highlights. Then about 3/4 the way through there is a segment labeled "phone" I am guessing that is the announcement. Then a little more that probably shows him in that schools colors, etc.

I can't really discern anything more than that as to what his decision is. Looks like someone knows what they are doing though.

You are looking at a sequence in Adobe Premiere, video editing software.

4 video layers, 3 audio layers. all the little pieces in the middle there I am guessing are quick cuts of his highlights. Then about 3/4 the way through there is a segment labeled "phone" I am guessing that is the announcement. Then a little more that probably shows him in that schools colors, etc.

I can't really discern anything more than that as to what his decision is. Looks like someone knows what they are doing though.
I work in Premiere Pro quite a bit and I would say that you covered everything that's possible to get from that photo. You can tell that the editor isn't just rushing through putting that video together, so the final video should be nice...hopefully with a power T and a lot of orange at the end.

I work in Premiere Pro quite a bit and I would say that you covered everything that's possible to get from that photo. You can tell that the editor isn't just rushing through putting that video together, so the final video should be nice...hopefully with a power T and a lot of orange at the end.

Cool yes, as do I. I did find it weird that there was nothing on the first audio layer and that it was muted.

Cool yes, as do I. I did find it weird that there was nothing on the first audio layer and that it was muted.
Audio 1 is probably blank and muted to give him a space for the audio attached to the video without dropping it right on top of his other audio files. He probably used an external recorder and kept camera audio active as a backup and is dumping it right after pulling new video clips over.

Audio 1 is probably blank and muted to give him a space for the audio attached to the video without dropping it right on top of his other audio files. He probably used an external recorder and kept camera audio active as a backup and is dumping it right after pulling new video clips over.

Well I guess but he didn't need to drop in the audio just don't have an audio layer selected. But yeah if he needed to sync the video to another audio source then delete it that makes sense. Back when I used to have to do that I could do it by sight though.

Reactions: Lloyd_Christmas
Well I guess but he didn't need to drop in the audio just don't have an audio layer selected. But yeah if he needed to sync the video to another audio source then delete it that makes sense. Back when I used to have to do that I could do it by sight though.
Yeah, I'm definitely leaning on my early years of video editing to figure out what he's doing there. LOL

Reactions: bignewt
I think OSU has outbid UT. Would love him in orange but not the end of the world. IMO, receivers are the easiest position to find the "diamonds in the rough." Nico will ensure UT gets some great receivers.

Feels like some of recruiting momentum dropped off as soon as the NCAA NIL announcement happened. Really hope we didn’t drop off working with these guys!!!

I think OSU has outbid UT. Would love him in orange but not the end of the world. IMO, receivers are the easiest position to find the "diamonds in the rough." Nico will ensure UT gets some great receivers.

Hate to steer this thread in that direction...
However, Nico is the kind of QB that doesn't need great WRs. Our offense is the kind that doesn't need elite WRs.

Now if you do get those greats, then it only.enhances it. A player that can generate their own yardage easily ( Patterson, Kamara, Harvin, Warwick, etc...) would dominate in this offense. Or, you could be a 3 star with some speed, and get plenty of shine still.

It's still going to be a good offense.

VN Store

Back