Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?

1.6 in 13 mins, its 93 and 63% humidity. Threatened to rain but never did.

I was actually fast enough to beat the train and reload my Marta card. My normal 13.30 wouldnt have cut it.

Havent in a while. I did back in the early to mid teens.
I’ve received invitations from both the Atlanta (my office near Lenox) and North Atlanta (my home in Gwinnutia) chapters. The ATL chapter skews younger. I enjoyed the chartered bus trip to the 2018 Florida game that they organized. N.ATL organized a meet ‘n’ greet with our new Chancellor just before the pandemic quarantines.

I’ve received invitations from both the Atlanta (my office near Lenox) and North Atlanta (my home in Gwinnutia) chapters. The ATL chapter skews younger. I enjoyed the chartered bus trip to the 2018 Florida game that they organized. N.ATL organized a meet ‘n’ greet with our new Chancellor just before the pandemic quarantines.
My office is over in buckhead right off of west paces ferry so I am real close to you.

Actually Lenox is the train stop I use on my runs.

Reactions: Tin Man
My office is over in buckhead right off of west paces ferry so I am real close to you.

Actually Lenox is the train stop I use on my runs.
Since quarantine, I’m a virtual worker and must reserve a drop in space to work on campus. So, I work from home unless/until there’s a meeting/event to draw me to the office.

Ran 2.5 miles Monday, 2.25 today. Both in over 90° heat with real feels near triple digits. Why?

Ran 2.5 miles Monday, 2.25 today. Both in over 90° heat with real feels near triple digits. Why?
A need to punish yourself?
I am starting work at 4 am because we’re outside this week.
I’ll start back up next week when i can run at 5 and work inside.

Reactions: VolNExile
A need to punish yourself?
I am starting work at 4 am because we’re outside this week.
I’ll start back up next week when i can run at 5 and work inside.
You’re able to build that early? (noise) Is the project out in the country somewhere?

No , it’s in a neighborhood.
We’re just trying to keep the noise to a minimum till 6:30-7.
I guess everyone’s so grateful to be able to get a builder at all that they tolerate it. Not a hammer is swung around here until 8. (When your house is 15’ from your neighbors, it changes things!)

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back