Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and the Future of Global Finance

good time to scale in but there definitely is a case for us going even lower.

I’m considering the BLOK ETF. Guy on CNBC pointed out that it’s trading in lockstep with the coins instead of being uncoupled as a technology. The names in the fund are more blockchain and exchanges/brokers. I’ve wanted to go in 1-3% crypto but luckily haven’t had any exposure yet. Actually Visa is a nice stock with exposure. They will allow crypto owners to use it to buy at any merchant. I’m sure that they peel off a nice percentage to expedite those transactions.

It will be really good for those who take advantage of this opportunity.
Man, I don't know. You seem to be the main crypto maximalist in this thread, I hope you don't have a huge portion of your portfolio tied up in this.

Last edited:
Look at it this way, you'll be able to get a pizza soon for 1 BTC and not have to worry about Domino's having to make change.

Man, I don't know. You seem to be the main crypto maximalist in this thread, I hope you don't have a huge portion of your portfolio tied up in this.

When you have been in this game for a long time you start using house money. I do not see a risk at that point.

And fast forward to today, the the World Economic Forum and Bank of International settlements are talking about partnerships publicly. it is a done deal!!

Reactions: theFallGuy
When you have been in this game for a long time you start using house money. I do not see a risk at that point.

And fast forward to today, the the World Economic Forum and Bank of International settlements are talking about partnerships publicly. it is a done deal!!
I don't trust any scheme those guys are cooking up. You should know that anything they have planned will not be for the people.

Reactions: DC_Vol
I don't trust any scheme those guys are cooking up. You should know that anything they have planned will not be for the people.

Nothing ever is but their is always a ton of money to be had in a volatile market. It is not for everyone and one day when this market matures it will be just like the stock market and the big money will be gone unless you are willing to wait a long time or have a ton to invest.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Nothing ever is but their is always a ton of money to be had in a volatile market. It is not for everyone and one day when this market matures it will be just like the stock market and the big money will be gone unless you are willing to wait a long time or have a ton to invest.
Same people who don't invest in crypto love coming in here and chitting on it when it's down. Rinse repeat. There is nowhere else you can 100x your money

Reactions: reecetn
Coinbase letting go of 1100 employees. They have no faith?

People may be getting tired of the BS of these centralized exchanges and moving to decentralized exchanges I know I have not looked back once I saw the light.

Speaking of jobs in the crypto space. Those that leave coin base can go work for a real blockchain company

Open Jobs | Ripple

They seem to be booming.

People may be getting tired of the BS of these centralized exchanges and moving to decentralized exchanges I know I have not looked back once I saw the light.

Speaking of jobs in the crypto space. Those that leave coin base can go work for a real blockchain company

Open Jobs | Ripple

They seem to be booming.

I just want to see their severance package. You have been let go, but don’t worry, we are giving you 30,000,000 dip coins on the way out.

BTC dominance is crashing and ALT's are green. This is new territory we are in.

Has Ripple let the SEC off the hook and a settlement coming?

VN Store

Back