The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

🤣😂🤣

Also cool new avatar
Thanks! I’m petitioning for the football team to use the baseball Vols script as an alternate. I would love for it to go with the black unis whenever they wear those. I think it would look pretty cool on the front of the basketball jersey as well.

Reactions: MAD and chuckiepoo
There’s plenty of room here for everyone, maybe we just need to take a second and figure it out. We got summer ball, the draft…lots going on before football.
I’m as excited for the draft this season as I have ever been. I’m hoping the Braves can snag one of our guys in the 1st round. I know most are projecting we take a pitcher, so maybe it’s Blade 😁

I will watch the CWS next week, but my interest is just not what it was, now. I suppose that is common as I did watch it last year even after we were eliminated. I will not, however, in any shape form or fashion root for any team from the SEC. That's like saying you're happy your already wealthy cousin hit the jackpot lottery and you're living in a van down by the river.

I feel the exact same way. No SEC team, not ND because I have never liked ND in anything, no Texas cuz I’ll have to deal w/my husband’s team, def don’t want Okla, not a Stanford fan. I know nothing as Jon Snow said about UCONN baseball, but I guess I’ll pull for them today against the trees. And then you have Oregon State sitting back waiting to get in. Auburn has looked tough, should be a good game. Guess I’ll pull for UCONN and OSU. Watch-they’ll both get beat today.

I feel the exact same way. No SEC team, not ND because I have never liked ND in anything, no Texas cuz I’ll have to deal w/my husband’s team, def don’t want Okla, not a Stanford fan. I know nothing as Jon Snow said about UCONN baseball, but I guess I’ll pull for them today against the trees. And then you have Oregon State sitting back waiting to get in. Auburn has looked tough, should be a good game. Guess I’ll pull for UCONN and OSU. Watch-they’ll both get beat today.
I want the most unexpected champion so I am rooting for UConn.

Historic season we got to be a part of. I appreciate all the hard work the guys and coaching staff put in to make this year possible. Everyone on this team gave their all for Tennessee, and I am grateful. Like all of us I’m disappointed, but I am definitely not discouraged. It’s going to be hard for me to watch the rest of the college baseball season because it just doesn’t matter to me right now. I appreciate each of you in this forum who made this season special as it has been a blast.

Historic season we got to be a part of. I appreciate all the hard work the guys and coaching staff put in to make this year possible. Everyone on this team gave their all for Tennessee, and I am grateful. Like all of us I’m disappointed, but I am definitely not discouraged. It’s going to be hard for me to watch the rest of the college baseball season because it just doesn’t matter to me right now. I appreciate each of you in this forum who made this season special as it has been a blast.

Yeah, I just can’t bring myself to tune into Omaha.

It’ll be strictly MLB and Summer League for me on the baseball side of things.

This has been a very weird season for the Braves so far. They had not won or lost more than 2 games in a row all season but as soon as the calendar turns to June we can’t lose. 11 game winning streak now and the division lead has been cut in half in the past 10 days. Mets are gonna Mets 😁

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
What’s crazy is that those are the only two games on tonight. Could’ve started Oregon St-Aubbie at 5:30pm. Guess they have to cater to the local time since they are both on the West Coast.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD

VN Store

Back