2022 NCAA Regionals and SUPER REGIONALS Discussion Thread (excluding Knoxville Super Regional)

Not terribly surprised by Ole Miss and Arky. A&M is the real surprise this season, helluva job by Schloss.
Really? At the start of the NCAAT I thought A&M had as good a team as anyone. I expected them to make it to the CWS. I’m absolutely shocked by Ole Miss and Oklahoma. Ole Miss went from being put out in the 1st round of the SECT to CWS. I was sure Florida was going to win their regional after making a run to the SECT Championship Game. Beauty of baseball though. You never know what to expect.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Really? At the start of the NCAAT I thought A&M had as good a team as anyone. I expected them to make it to the CWS. I’m absolutely shocked by Ole Miss and Oklahoma. Ole Miss went from being put out in the 1st round of the SECT to CWS. I was sure Florida was going to win their regional after making a run to the SECT Championship Game. Beauty of baseball though. You never know what to expect.

I’m talking the whole season in regards to A&M. It is not surprising they made it based on the season, it is amazing the season they had.

I just thought Ole Miss had a shot based on offensive talent.

I guess Arkansas is going to be this year’s Miss St. Both 3 seeds in the SECT that got double dipped and found a way to make it to Omaha.

I’m talking the whole season in regards to A&M. It is not surprising they made it based on the season, it is amazing the season they had.

I just thought Ole Miss had a shot based on offensive talent.
Yes, I agree on the season as a whole from A&M. I knew he would have them improved based on his track record but didn’t think they would be this good this fast. Great hire by them.

Not terribly surprised by Ole Miss and Arky. A&M is the real surprise this season, helluva job by Schloss.
Schloss did a great job of hitting the portal and quickly building a team. The narrative of “this team won 9 SEC games last year…” is getting old and is patently false. The AM program won 9 games last year, not THIS team. He brought in something like 18 transfers and flipped the roster. For that he gets credit but I also question how he was able to cull that many guys.

Schloss did a great job of hitting the portal and quickly building a team. The narrative of “this team won 9 SEC games last year…” is getting old and is patently false. The AM program won 9 games last year, not THIS team. He brought in something like 18 transfers and flipped the roster. For that he gets credit but I also question how he was able to cull that many guys.
Because he is a stud of a coach. This will mark his 6th time getting to the CWS. He is the only coach in TCU history to make the CWS, and he did it 5 times. Dude just knows how to manage a baseball team at an elite level and can sell himself pretty easily. Now that he is in the SEC he can also sell playing in the best conference in America.

Because he is a stud of a coach. This will mark his 6th time getting to the CWS. He is the only coach in TCU history to make the CWS, and he did it 5 times. Dude just knows how to manage a baseball team at an elite level and can sell himself pretty easily. Now that he is in the SEC he can also sell playing in the best conference in America.
Was there a reason he left TCU?

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back