National Average Price of Gasoline Hits an All-Time High

I amazed they ever lose money?

R.f7186d126e1c92a24069eb53ea515961

It is a failure, of our education system, that so many people don't understand the difference between profit and profit margins. How many people don't understand that publicly traded companies have one job. It's to return share holder value. Basically, giving them a better ROI then giving their money to another company, sticking it in a bank, or burying it in your mattress. That the majority owners in any company of note is institutional investors like vanguard.

I don't get the attraction to CFA. Back in the early 70's you couldn't get Coors beer east of the Mississippi and it was the most sought after beer on the eastern side of the US. After I drank one of them, I had water that tasted better.
Agree on the Coors. But love me some CFA.

Agree on the Coors. But love me some CFA.
Personally, I think it's a manufactured attraction. People say it's the best ever, therefore I also believe it's the best ever. I've had it and found it to be ho-hum and far from the best ever to hit my taste buds. I guess it's like pizza.

Personally, I think it's a manufactured attraction. People say it's the best ever, therefore I also believe it's the best ever. I've had it and found it to be ho-hum and far from the best ever to hit my taste buds. I guess it's like pizza.
The spicy chicken deluxe is the best chicken sandwich on earth. End of story.

Why doesn't it taste good to me? I don't get you guys and your best that ever was claims. It's not great food.
I actually mean it in the spicy chicken. Their regular chicken is good but their spicy version is top shelf to me. My favorite chicken sandwich. While their nuggets are good I actually prefer McNuggets even though they’re not chunk chicken meat like CFA.

Reactions: deezvols
It's about perspective. It's not the best chicken I have ever had. It's the best fast food chicken I have had when I factor in all variables. Taste, speed, friendliness, and value.

I'm pretty sure that when the leader of the free world says that he is going to destroy an industry, those industries don't load the capital wagon and say let's go boy's.

See post below original reply.

It can’t be Biden’s fault

See post above below your original reply.

It’s congressional republicans fault.

These Bidenites are like an occult. 81 million of them regret voting for the idiot, but they white knight him like their lives depends on it.

Reactions: AM64
Why doesn't it taste good to me? I don't get you guys and your best that ever was claims. It's not great food.
Yes. It is. However, it could be genetic and it simply does not taste good to you. Not a thing, but I feel sorry for you that you do not enjoy the way most people do.

Yes. It is. However, it could be genetic and it simply does not taste good to you. Not a thing, but I feel sorry for you that you do not enjoy the way most people do.
Prolly true. Kind of like me in that the only reason I drink beer is because it is usually cheaper than other beverages I would prefer. I'll take a nice Carmenere or Pinot Noir over any beer, but not at 6x the price that I would pay for the entire bottle... give me an IPA.... but truth be told, beer doesn't taste all that great... to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: GroverCleveland
Prolly true. Kind of like me in that the only reason I drink beer is because it is usually cheaper than other beverages I would prefer. I'll take a nice Carmenere or Pinot Noir over any beer, but not at 6x the price that I would pay for the entire bottle... give me an IPA.... but truth be told, beer doesn't taste all that great... to me.
You've obviously never had a Coors light, it tastes like an ounce of beer mixed with 11 ounces of water. I don't understand why anyone would intentionally buy one.

VN Store

Back