Today we advance in epic fashion

It’s just too easy … so I’ll pass.
OP, I admire your optimism, but this team didn’t deliver at the end. They absolutely should have advanced. It should have been an epic victory. The only thing epic now will be all the haters talking trash until the 2023 super regionals. Even then, no one outside Volnation will believe until the teams lives up to expectations and actually does advance. I do believe they’ll make it back next season.

"Congrats to those kids on a great season"...blah blah blah. We say that EVERY YEAR after we get beat by a team we're favored against in the postseason...in almost every sport. I don't know what the answer is to fix it...and neither do the powers that be at UT obviously.

Reactions: iluvsmesumdooley
"Congrats to those kids on a great season"...blah blah blah. We say that EVERY YEAR after we get beat by a team we're favored against in the postseason...in almost every sport. I don't know what the answer is to fix it...and neither do the powers that be at UT obviously.

Lol.

I'm not saying it would have made a difference, but the strike zone for the ND relievers seemed to be anything above the ankles.

It was an epic . . . Fail. Vols were 49-0 I think when leading after 6 innings this year. 49-1 now. The middle of the lineup produced nothing. That’s baseball . . . But it is also typical UT sports.

This loss falls on Vitello for pitching Burns too long. Lipscomb errors as well.

We had them in the 5th inning and failed to keep our foot on their throats.

Last edited:
This loss falls on Vitello for pitching Burns too long. Lipscomb errors as well.

We had them in the 5th inning and failed to keep our foot on their throats.
UT wouldn’t have won 57 games without Trey and the stellar coaching staff. Besides, he made one error so don’t know why you feel the need to call him out??

VN Store

Back