Today we advance in epic fashion

What a difference a day makes, huh?

They played their perfect game on Friday and we started off sluggish. I was nervous for Friday's game, but knew we would win yesterday and am calling for another big win today.

Their starting pitcher yesterday who we lit up was much better than the guy they are throwing at us today so.......you know.

But wait a minute, after the loss I saw a couple of posters on here proclaim ND was simply the better team. You mean it's not true?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I expect a close game until UT breaks it open in the 7th. I am hoping we run over them early like a herd of buffalos!

I expect a close game but today is epic as far as the super regionals are concerned. 3 teams in our side of the bracket are playing in winner moves on games and all 4 hosts on the other side lost yesterday so loser goes home in all 7 games today.

I expect a close game but today is epic as far as the super regionals are concerned. 3 teams in our side of the bracket are playing in winner moves on games and all 4 hosts on the other side lost yesterday so loser goes home in all 7 games today.
Not true. Only three games today are third in the series. The other four are game two.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Notre Dame is a very dangerous team and has the potential to win today. Don't kid yourself otherwise. Whoever pitches better today wins. We are loaded with bigtime arms for today, but they have very good staff as well. I favor us to win, because we are the better team. But anything can happen in one game.

Notre Dame is a very dangerous team and has the potential to win today. Don't kid yourself otherwise. Whoever pitches better today wins. We are loaded with bigtime arms for today, but they have very good staff as well. I favor us to win, because we are the better team. But anything can happen in one game.

A couple of bad pitches by our young guys and a couple of lucky loopers by them can change the game. Hoping Beam and Burns get us to the closers in good fashion but cocky I am not. Arrogance can have it’s cost on the field and on these boards.

IMO, this game falls heavily on the shoulders of Coach V. He has to put the best players out there vs a solid ND team. The best players yesterday may not be the best today. May God's grace be with our coach today and guide his decisions. Look forward to seeing his presser after the game. Go BaseVols, Go!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back