Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

I know this is not the nba board but Grant Williams needs to get 30 minutes every game in the finals, also he has the best chance to get Draymond tossed. Watching them both square up is awesome basketball
For some reason he’s gotten a lot less time so far in this series than he has in the others

And a leaving it empty isn’t though? Again if he doesn’t cut it then he’s gone anyway through the portal
Depends on what you get in the next cycle. I've seen for 23 there are quite a few 4 and 5 stars that we've been in discussions with, I'd rather keep an extra spot for one of those guys.

Wouldn’t the spot just be open for a late add like Ziegler was last summer? I don’t know bball scholarship timing too well.
Sure, but that’s what I mean, even if we take a kid late who not a lot are big on, it’s still better than just leaving it open and could turn out great, like Z did

Guess the same thing as Kansas 🤷🏻‍♂️
That wasn't meant as a cheap shot, but whatever...

Missouri seems like the worst of his potential options, and kind of came out of nowhere, which was my point. Interesting choice for him. He should clearly dominate minutes, shots, and opportunity, there.

He grew up in Columbia and was a lifelong fan.
Yeah, I knew that. It was the Kim English connection. Just not sure I'd take the chance on a first-year head coach and a bottom-3 talent team in the SEC if I had a chance to go to Kansas or even Mississippi State. Have to think he had a dozen or more other offers that were better than Mizzou.

Yeah, I knew that. It was the Kim English connection. Just not sure I'd take the chance on a first-year head coach and a bottom-3 talent team in the SEC if I had a chance to go to Kansas or even Mississippi State. Have to think he had a dozen or more other offers that were better than Mizzou.
Kids don’t always do what makes sense. I’m pretty sure Texas is going to be starting 5 pgs before the season starts.

The scariest team in the SEC right now is Arkansas. Looks like they may get Layden Blocker. They already pulled Black and Smith in this year's class. Scariest thing of all is that, unlike Coach Cal, Muss knows how to coach em up.

He's going to win a natty there before he's through. Maybe this year. The man knows what he's doing.

The scariest team in the SEC right now is Arkansas. Looks like they may get Layden Blocker. They already pulled Black and Smith in this year's class. Scariest thing of all is that, unlike Coach Cal, Muss knows how to coach em up.
Muss coached up good transfers he got from other programs not freshman…

Reactions: LoudOrange
So are we pursuing anyone else for this year's team, or is CRB just going to hold that final scholarship?

So are we pursuing anyone else for this year's team, or is CRB just going to hold that final scholarship?
All been quiet from 247 and VQ. So either there's nothing to report or they're both slacking.

Given how things have gone lately, the latter actually wouldn't surprise me too much.

I hope I’m wrong but concerned about this team. We lack an elite and back up point guard. Also, who is will be our go to guy when we need a bucket to end a scoring drought? That hurt us last yr, esp Michigan. Hopefully we will improve throughout season and then get hot before tourney.

I hope I’m wrong but concerned about this team. We lack an elite and back up point guard. Also, who is will be our go to guy when we need a bucket to end a scoring drought? That hurt us last yr, esp Michigan. Hopefully we will improve throughout season and then get hot before tourney.

I think if BJ and Key can be serviceable off the bench. You can’t worry too much. The guard depth is going to ease the ball handling concerns. You hope that JJJ keeps the momentum going and he’s your go to player. I think you can count on Santi going into this season more than last season.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back