One Knoxville Sporting Club (USL League One)

Saw you ask about this on Twitter. XV seems like a stretch, but I’ll get on board. This kid is quite good, btw.

Reactions: MAD
Sorry!
Just that they got XV because those letters are next to each other in the word KNOXVILLE...is that the connection?
See, you said sorry but made it worse.
Reminds me of the time I discovered New Age music and played it for my parents. They both said, “What is this crap, turn it off, it’s making us nervous”
After that day, never listened to New Age music again.

Just tried watching the One Knox game on YouTube and holy smokes is the camera quality horrendous
Yeah it’s pretty bad. Our home games are much better with announcers and everything.

Edit, it’s worse than pretty bad, it’s unwatchable.
Not surprised it’s so bad, those guys don’t even have proper uniforms, they are wearing like a pink thingie instead because they must not have a proper home kit.

Last edited:
Reactions: WestTennesseeVol
Yeah it’s pretty bad. Our home games are much better with announcers and everything.

Edit, it’s worse than pretty bad, it’s unwatchable.
Not surprised it’s so bad, those guys don’t even have proper uniforms, they are wearing like a pink thingie instead because they must not have a proper home kit.

Yeah looks like they probably just have one white kit and didn’t communicate that with One Knox (I’m guessing.) I get it’s USL2, but you still gotta be more professional than that

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back