All Beck related discussions from last night (merged)

I think he was flipping off the baseball. If I’m Honcho that is my story and I’m sticking to it.
Obviously it was related to this. If it was personal he would have shown the pitcher Tennessee is number 1 or the Georgia Tech infield who had turned plenty of double plays in the 9th.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hey, I am not on board with flipping off the other team or any other type of disrespect. Coach needs to do something. Being the bad Boyz on the block is one thing, that type of action goes to far in my book.

Hey, I am not on board with flipping off the other team or any other type of disrespect. Coach needs to do something. Being the bad Boyz on the block is one thing, that type of action goes to far in my book.
Thank you for your input. These boys are who they are and they play like that. If they wanna play with a chip on their shoulder then so be it. But I’ll say it again as I did the other day. This has been brewing since Friday since the false and slanderous accusations come out about Evan Russell and the team being on PED’s. Beck reacted in the heat of the moment while the emotions of the game was at his highest. The Vols have won the games they have today by being who they are. They play with attitude and take on the persona of the head coach when the game starts. My son and I have had the privilege To meet most of the players and coaches and talk to them after games, and I can tell you from experience these players are well spoken and respectful to everyone they encounter outside the field. Most all of them will sign autographs and do pictures with all the kids and not think twice about it. Overall they are a good group of players that are humble off the field and play wiht attitude while on it.

Thank you for your input. These boys are who they are and they play like that. If they wanna play with a chip on their shoulder then so be it. But I’ll say it again as I did the other day. This has been brewing since Friday since the false and slanderous accusations come out about Evan Russell and the team being on PED’s. Beck reacted in the heat of the moment while the emotions of the game was at his highest. The Vols have won the games they have today by being who they are. They :cool: and take on the persona of the head coach when the game starts. My son and I have had the privilege To meet most of the players and coaches and talk to them after games, and I can tell you from experience these players are well spoken and respectful to everyone they encounter outside the field. Most all of them will sign autographs and do pictures with all the kids and not think twice about it. Overall they are a good group of players that are humble off the field and play wiht attitude while on it.
Well said, sir. :cool:

Keep in mind that Doug Roth's bird flip at LSU was in 1989. You would have to be least 40 to remember that. He might not know what you're talking about.
Eh, that was directed more at the older, "get off my lawn" crowd who act like these things never happened in the "good old days".

ric-flair-learn-to-love-it.gif

The discipline should be handed out to those idiots that put Evan Russell and this team through the $hit they did this weekend. It was ok for announcers to spew baseless information about Russell and then saying the entire team will be tested right l. And some of you “Vol” fans actually went with it as well So for the ones that didn’t like what Beck did, Oh well!!! This was in the making and it come out when the emotions of the game was at it’s highest. We all know the ones that have an issue with this was the same ones that believed the $sh!t that was said about Russell.
Preach! I’d say that bird was to everyone who talked that shat about Evan and our team, the Arkansas fans and former players, the “Tennessee fans” on here spreading baseless rumors, and to everyone that doubts these boys. Flip them all off, Honcho, you’ve earned it.

The discipline should be handed out to those idiots that put Evan Russell and this team through the $hit they did this weekend. It was ok for announcers to spew baseless information about Russell and then saying the entire team will be tested right l. And some of you “Vol” fans actually went with it as well So for the ones that didn’t like what Beck did, Oh well!!! This was in the making and it come out when the emotions of the game was at it’s highest. We all know the ones that have an issue with this was the same ones that believed the $sh!t that was said about Russell.
Completely unrelated but ok. I don’t think we should crucify JB or anything but we also shouldn’t be praising him as some hero for doing what he did. Nothing good about it. Sends a bad message to kids.

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back