Regional tickets have been charged to credit cards

Anybody else get the "Sorry, you will be moved for Supers" email last week?

My seats and the majority around me are getting moved. Interested to see where they stick us. Its somewhat odd we get moved now and not this past weekend, but I'll reserve judgement to see who ends up sitting there.

My seats and the majority around me are getting moved. Interested to see where they stick us. Its somewhat odd we get moved now and not this past weekend, but I'll reserve judgement to see who ends up sitting there.
What section are you in?

There are far more seats allocated to visiting teams for supers than regionals. That’s why you and many others are being moved for this weekend.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

I got the same email for section D

Well, hopefully the group I sit around all end up in the same spot.

My only annoyance will be if ND doesn't buy up their allotment and our seats get sold. That shouldn't happen.

Just got charged for the super and looked on my account. They are moving us to LF. I'm not happy about that. Not sure they will be getting any more money from me.

And I'm sure this won't be an issue once the expansion is finished, but damn...going out to temp seats in LF is a kick in the nads.

Just got charged for the super and looked on my account. They are moving us to LF. I'm not happy about that. Not sure they will be getting any more money from me.

Just got the same thing. I'm currently on hold with the ticket office to "confirm" what LF means. I assume its the general admission stands down LF? This is complete crap as there should not be that many more tickets sold to Notre Dame fans than were sold to the totality of opponents this past weekend. What is the point of being a multi-year, multi-sport season ticket holder if it means nothing when the blue-hairs decide they have nothing to do on a random weekend and suddenly decide to show up for a baseball game. It's the way of the world but big money in collegiate sports is making it lose its appeal; its becoming too damn expensive to take a family to events and the venue upgrades are being catered only to a select a few with fatter wallets than most of us.

Last edited:
I just raised nine kinds of hell on the ticket representative and he's passing me along to someone higher up. It won't change anything but at least I can yell at someone else this morning.

It's this kind of crap that will come back to haunt them...

It's this kind of crap that will come back to haunt them...
Yup. The bigger donors that don’t care about baseball suddenly cut to the front of the line at the expense of die-hard season ticket holders, relegating them to the outfield or no tickets at all.

I'd be interested to see what the NCAA's "requirements" are.

I'm not seeing why you couldn't just ship the ND extras to LF and let us stay where we are.

If they'd look at my account...with the exception of the Rhode Island snow game, and that UNCA game that started at like 4 on a tuesday...every single ticket was used. Not transferred- used.

Reactions: ATC_VOL and GenRRN
Is LF standing room only? That’s quite the change from a seat to that

I'd be interested to see what the NCAA's "requirements" are.

I'm not seeing why you couldn't just ship the ND extras to LF and let us stay where we are.

If they'd look at my account...with the exception of the Rhode Island snow game, and that UNCA game that started at like 4 on a tuesday...every single ticket was used. Not transferred- used.

Needs to be explained...and now they are about to ask us for more money next year. Makes you think twice.

Needs to be explained...and now they are about to ask us for more money next year. Makes you think twice.
Damn I was about to get into some tickets for next season but not now. Maybe I’ll get a group and try and get on a waitlist for a porch spot.

Reactions: Ernest T. Vol

VN Store

Back