Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

I really don’t like that the first elimination games are on day 2. Too short of a stay at an event of that magnitude.
I think they switched because of the short turnaround that the teams in the elimination bracket would have had. I don’t like it either because you could be gone in a span of 24 hours and that’s not really a good experience for these athletes

First trip to OKC. First impressions are that the event is great but the stadium is not good at all.

This event is only going to get more popular IMO, and it would be nice to see someone step up and build a worthy venue.

I would think in the circle they’ll go lefty to change the look.
I think this is a good idea. With all righties on the staff next year I think it’ll help with the matchups. Any quality lefties in the portal? I’m sure once the wcws is over there might be more but any as of now?

I think this is a good idea. With all righties on the staff next year I think it’ll help with the matchups. Any quality lefties in the portal? I’m sure once the wcws is over there might be more but any as of now?
Not that I’m aware of.

Not a lot of great pitching in the portal at this point. Maybe that changes in the next couple of weeks.
I mean nobody thought dolcini was going to be the pitcher she was this year. I think that you have to find pitchers that spin the ball well, if you find that then that will get you pretty far

Reactions: Frozenrope
I mean nobody thought dolcini was going to be the pitcher she was this year. I think that you have to find pitchers that spin the ball well, if you find that then that will get you pretty far
I think Dolcini stands a good chance of beating Oklahoma State in the first game on Monday. If Texas wins, would they wait until Tuesday to play the second game with the new format?

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
I think Dolcini stands a good chance of beating Oklahoma State in the first game on Monday. If Texas wins, would they wait until Tuesday to play the second game with the new format?
I think the formal is:
1. Semifinal 1
2. Semifinal 2
3. Semifinal 1 if necessary
4. Semifinal 2 if necessary

VN Store

Back