Evan Russell not available tonight (Friday) now AVAILABLE

I apologize if something similar to this has already been posted, but I’ve been looking on Arkansas’ side of Twitter, and it turns out the fan who started the lie about Evan Russell and PEDs has done this before to other fanbases. He is well-known amongst Arkansas Twitter for doing stuff like this. The announcer for Oklahoma State-Missouri State essentially read this guy’s false tweet about Russell verbatim live on ESPN, and then afterwards this Arkansas twitter guy came clean and admitted that it was all a troll job that he started. Looking a lot like MANY media folks screwed up today and owe ER and his family a BIG, BIG apology.

ThIs OnE aIn'T mY fAuLt.

Take a long walk off a short pier, asshat.

That Twitter troll needs to be tracked down and personally handed strongly worded cease and desist letters from lawyers for at least Russell and the University. You can’t be spreading stuff like that
When social media calls it trolling instead of lying, you can. Then again lying is perfectly acceptable these days. Media, politicians, and most everyone else does it with no accountability so it's not going to raise any eyebrows.

When social media calls it trolling instead of lying, you can. Then again lying is perfectly acceptable these days. Media, politicians, and most everyone else does it with no accountability so it's not going to raise any eyebrows.
There’s lying. Then there’s defamation. Just ask Johnny Depp.

Public apology and producer or whoever authorized that sharing of false rumors should be suspended. Pathetic lack of fact checking and using “Twitter” as your source should be grounds for termination.
Good luck with that.
They haven’t had integrity in ages at that outfit. I long for the day when another network comes along and puts them out to pasture.

VOL Nation and VOL Twitter, I humbly ask you to bodybag this asshat for the stunt he pulled. I truly hope he decides to go play in traffic with all black clothes around 2 am tonight after we bombard him on Twitter all dam day! Even his mother was basking in his sons glory of being a troll. She's so proud of him for causing an entire fan base to worry about Evan and the team. I don't have Twitter or social media or I would be unleashing a borage at this clown. Go get him VOL Twitter.

We love you Evan! I can only pray to watch you play for the Big Orange one last time until the final out.B13CB2F9-6DE3-4EED-AD24-0DFCF499C399.jpeg

I think they should’ve said he’s missing the game for ____ before and it would’ve saved a lot of gossip. I’m not sure they knew it’d blow up. There’s no good reason to use and I think TV is just trying to do right by Evan. He obviously had to say something post game so he went as vague as possible

What if Evan asked him not to discuss his illness? So when he was asked pregame, Tony wasn’t sure if Evan wanted him to even say he was sick so he deferred to after the game while someone checked with Evan. Everything doesn’t have ti be a conspiracy theory. It’s equally plausible he just wasn’t sure how to answer the question at that time.

This Marts has done this stuff repeatedly. What he’s done is outrageous, despicable, deplorable and WRONG. Plenty of huge Vol fans’ attorneys that can and will get involved if asked. You don’t do this for the money, but you do this to end the horrendous outcomes it can have on an innocent person’s life. Right the wrongs.

This Marts has done this stuff repeatedly. What he’s done is outrageous, despicable, deplorable and WRONG. Plenty of huge Vol fans’ attorneys that can and will get involved if asked. You don’t do this for the money, but you do this to end the horrendous outcomes it can have on an innocent person’s life. Right the wrongs.
Amen! I wish I could give you a 100 likes. This is strictly on principal now. This kid will continue to ruin reputation and respect that great people have earned by being a troll unless he is stopped. Unbelievable.

Amen! I wish I could give you a 100 likes. This is strictly on principal now. This kid will continue to ruin reputation and respect that great people have earned by being a troll unless he is stopped. Unbelievable.
And he's laughing about it still on Twitter.. dude doesn't care. I had to leave the page I got so mad

And he's laughing about it still on Twitter.. dude doesn't care. I had to leave the page I got so mad
This is why I would take him to court. It thinks it’s funny and his cover is “I’m a troll”. No it’s called lying. The word “troll” was invented so these people could try and cover themselves for lying.

There’s enough idiots on VN without adding Twitter into the mix. Social media ain’t worth getting worked up about
Exactly, if people weren't so gullible wouldn't even be an issue. I saw the tweet went to the persons Twitter and immediately knew it was a troll/parody account

VOL Nation and VOL Twitter, I humbly ask you to bodybag this asshat for the stunt he pulled. I truly hope he decides to go play in traffic with all black clothes around 2 am tonight after we bombard him on Twitter all dam day! Even his mother was basking in his sons glory of being a troll. She's so proud of him for causing an entire fan base to worry about Evan and the team. I don't have Twitter or social media or I would be unleashing a borage at this clown. Go get him VOL Twitter.

We love you Evan! I can only pray to watch you play for the Big Orange one last time until the final out.View attachment 460967
sometimes the meds wear off and words come into your head. Usually best to stop, breathe, walk around the house once't & smoke 1.5 marijuanas. Then type.

Reactions: yoyoyoyo

VN Store

Back