Restaurant Customers Going Wild

Your not in Kansas anymore. You are in Florida. Everything that walks, talks, and rolls through the drivethru wants to kill you and use your corpse as a urinal. We have an indigenous population of pseudo-humans called Florida Fans. They are fond of budget beers and jorts that will turn your stomach and an attitude that is very hard to take. You will try to avoid trouble. You will not succeed. Not all of you.

These people are obviously ticking time bombs who will most likely wind up killing one or more persons in a violent rage. If they have these people on video and they can be clearly and unmistakably identified, that’s all the trial needed. Verify they did the deed and then string their sorry asses…OR we can just wait until they do kill somebody and then blame it on guns.

These people are obviously ticking time bombs who will most likely wind up killing one or more persons in a violent rage. If they have these people on video and they can be clearly and unmistakably identified, that’s all the trial needed. Verify they did the deed and then string their sorry asses…OR we can just wait until they do kill somebody and then blame it on guns.
Talk about being anti everything we stand for. I will settle for a trial and punishment when found guilty.

I am sure that will be a great comfort to whoever they wind up murdering.
And I am sure it bothers you when people talk about limiting your 2A rights. You hate the 7A rights. I will tell you the same thing I tell the idiotic gun grabbers. Our founding fathers gave us a mechanism to change the 7A. Good luck with your anti freedom quest.

Or to continue to use their logic. I am sure the next time some baby gets killed by a gun you can comfort the families with your freedom.

You are no different then a gun grabber

And I am sure it bothers you when people talk about limiting your 2A rights. You hate the 7A rights. I will tell you the same thing I tell the idiotic gun grabbers. Our founding fathers gave us a mechanism to change the 7A. Good luck with your anti freedom quest.

Or to continue to use their logic. I am sure the next time some baby gets killed by a gun you can comfort the families with your freedom.

You are no different then a gun grabber
Technology has moved past 18th century due process mechanisms. If anything, the jury is a potential impediment to justice in situations where there is irrefutable evidence of guilt. Maybe you like the idea that some rouge person can bs their way through voir dire and then let a clearly guilty person walk free for reasons wholly unrelated to whether or not that person did the deed. It’s time we move past that.

Technology has moved past 18th century due process mechanisms. If anything, the jury is a potential impediment to justice in situations where there is irrefutable evidence of guilt. Maybe you like the idea that some rouge person can bs their way through voir dire and then let a clearly guilty person walk free for reasons wholly unrelated to whether or not that person did the deed. It’s time we move past that.

Ah big government judge jury executioner fellow. Well again my anti freedom friend,
The founders gave you a method, to change our processes. I wish you the very worst of luck.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back