'18 NY RB Ramon Jefferson (Sam Houston State transfer)

In the Recruiting Chat last night, RC said he wanted to come to TN - and TN wanted him, but they were unable to make it happen ( paraphrasing). Odd comment, almost as if something else prevented it.

In the Recruiting Chat last night, RC said he wanted to come to TN - and TN wanted him, but they were unable to make it happen ( paraphrasing). Odd comment, almost as if something else prevented it.
Yeah definitely grades or something weird. Callahan is unwilling to say what exactly. I think it's something personal for Ramon he doesn't want to say. Maybe even an issue found out through a physical test?

Reactions: BigSteve09
Yeah definitely grades or something weird. Callahan is unwilling to say what exactly. I think it's something personal for Ramon he doesn't want to say. Maybe even an issue found out through a physical test?
Could be medical. Could be something else that admissions wouldn’t sign off on. Grades, bs, etc.

They aren’t ready to hear this at all. You can tell.

It is a concern. But, this one did not work out. I will not get rustled unless and until I see evidence it is a true concern. Lack of depth at some positions did impact us significantly last year.

Reactions: ChiTownVol

VN Store

Back