PSU -3 at Purdue
Illinois +5 at Indiana
Oregon +17.5 vs UGA
Cincy +7 at Ark
Utah -1.5 at UF
ND +15.5 at OSU
FSU +2.5 at LSU
Clemson -20 at Yech
UGA at -17.5 is intriguing. I don’t think you’re gonna cover. Too much turnover, plus the former D Coordinator will know how to disrupt the offense. UGA wins something like 26-13 or 27–16.

Last edited:
UGA at -17.5 is intriguing. I don’t think you’re gonna cover. Too much turnover, plus the former D Coordinator will know how to disrupt the offense. UGA wins something like 26-13 or 27–16.

This is a very difficult one to call in my opinion. The Ducks have so many things that have changed since last season it's hard to tell if they will "jell" in time for the GA game. Ducks have plenty of talent, it's just how they solidify around the new systems on both sides of the ball.

I think Georgia returns something like 10 starters total. But that doesn't really mean much as that seems to be about average for Georgia. And yes they have plenty of hungry talent. So they should be just fine come opening day.

Plus this is a home game for GA I don't care what anyone says about this being a neutral field, that's a joke. And that's probably worth 7-9 points right there.

The Dawgs O should be better than 2021. D has the ??? UGA averaged playing 24 players/game on D, so the backups have experience. However, no way the 2022 defense will be as dominating. The 2021 front seven was the best I have seen in CFB. Six of them were drafted, four in the first round. So, the bottom line is I don't know what to expect. We will probably score more, and give up more.

I'm a degenerate gambler, so I follow this closely. The opening line was UGA -15. It's now 17.5, which means the money is going on UGA. It's a scary line.

The Dawgs O should be better than 2021. D has the ??? UGA averaged playing 24 players/game on D, so the backups have experience. However, no way the 2022 defense will be as dominating. The 2021 front seven was the best I have seen in CFB. Six of them were drafted, four in the first round. So, the bottom line is I don't know what to expect. We will probably score more, and give up more.

I'm a degenerate gambler, so I follow this closely. The opening line was UGA -15. It's now 17.5, which means the money is going on UGA. It's a scary line.

Not sure who the Oregon QB will be, I think Bo Nix is the front runner, but I think it's close with Ty Thompson

Not sure who the Oregon QB will be, I think Bo Nix is the front runner, but I think it's close with Ty Thompson
If Nix doesn’t start in the opener against his second biggest rival in Atlanta…wooohh. There might be some issues moving forward .

If Nix doesn’t start in the opener against his second biggest rival in Atlanta…wooohh. There might be some issues moving forward .

Nix is definitely a competitor and he has a lot more game experience. Ty just might be a better pro prospect, more raw talent, better arm, just lacking experience. Bo doesn't get the job handed to him, he's got to earn it.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Nix has some issues. He leaves the pocket when he doesn't have to, cutting off half the field. He gives up on routes too soon.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Nix has some issues. He leaves the pocket when he doesn't have to, cutting off half the field. He gives up on routes too soon.
Nix never really improved much from the first game he started vs Oregon, to now playing for Oregon. He’s shown some flashes of great athleticism (LSU comes to mind), but for the most part he still makes a lot of dumb mistakes. Maybe a new system will help him.

Reactions: ZippyMorocco

In the spring game he stayed in the pocket quite well, so maybe they fixed that. He threw one int that looked like he had "happy feet". Seems like he forced things a bit a couple times. I'd say he almost stayed on routes a bit to long a few times. Again not the strongest arm in the QB room.

In the spring game he stayed in the pocket quite well, so maybe they fixed that. He threw one int that looked like he had "happy feet". Seems like he forced things a bit a couple times. I'd say he almost stayed on routes a bit to long a few times. Again not the strongest arm in the QB room.
Here he is against UGA.

Was he going against #1 D, or #2.

I understand that. Still better to not give up big negative yards. Plus, that kind of "running around" can lead to a lot of int's.

Mostly #1 D but lots of guys from the D missed the spring game due to injuries.

Last edited:
How can they set lines if they don't know who is going to be on the team the day of? What if a qb gets a contract with another team?

I heard on That SEC Podcast this morning that Oregon at -14, not sure which book, was the lowest line of the season for any Georgia opponent.

I gotcha. I was more interested in the fact that Fanduel or whoever has Oregon as the closest spread for UGA all year. What do you think?
No clue. UGA has the Jimmys and Joes. They usually come out on top.
UGA
Defense
DT 4 star, 4 star, 5 star
Jack - 5 star
Mac - 5 star
Money - 4 star
CB - 5 star
CB - 5 star
Safety - 4 star
Safety - 4 star

Offense
QB - 2 star
RB - 5 star
RB - 4 star
WR - 4 star
WR - 4 star
WR - 3 star
TE 5 star
TE - 4 star
LT - 5 star
LG - 5 star
C - 4 star
RG - 4 star
RT - 4 star.

No clue. UGA has the Jimmys and Joes. They usually come out on top.
UGA
Defense
DT 4 star, 4 star, 5 star
Jack - 5 star
Mac - 5 star
Money - 4 star
CB - 5 star
CB - 5 star
Safety - 4 star
Safety - 4 star

Offense
QB - 2 star