Memorial Day Visit Weekend

The list of attendees is awesome. CJH and staff have done a great job in raising the interest in the Vols. There're so many top level players coming. My only concern is how will they be able to give each quality time during their visit. CJH's office will be a busy place!!!!
the guys that are OV'ing will get their face time.

but this has been billed as "event" all along, so i think the point of this weekend is to really show off all things UT and Knoxville, allow the opportunity for commits, prospects and current players to get to know each other, have fun, and ultimately give the prospects the opportunity to get comfortable with this place, see what it's about, what the people are about, the culture etc....and i'm sure they'll have a good time in the process.

i forget how many, but several of the guys visiting this weekend have already scheduled OV's for later in the summer or will be scheduling in the Fall.

this weekend is about Tennessee being elite. invite only. premier event. not so much one on one time with coaches or tours etc.

[...] but are also taken around town to see what Knoxville is like (dinner at restaurants, activities like bowling, etc, Pruitt would take recruits out on the River, etc etc). [...]

Somehow, I envision Pruitt spittin' chaw over the side while checking his trotlines for carp.

VN Store

Back