‘23 FL RB Samuel Singleton

Was at practice this morning…

Nico Iamaleava led the way for a small group of prospects who were at today’s practice. The five-star quarterback was accompanied by his father and little brother, Madden. Josh Heupel was seen talking to the bunch while the team was going through individual period.

Outside of Nico, who wrapped up a 7-on-7 tournament at Farragut over the weekend, was four-star running back Sam Singleton. He had two guests with him as well, 2023 TE Timothy Lawrence and 2023 OL Ethan Williams.

2023 three-star safety Zahbari Sandy was also on hand today.

- VQ

“Down the list”

-AP

I'm at a bit of a loss as the what the realistic list is. AP keeps saying Webb, and he had a good news nugget in last Friday's War Room, but that one is still a long shot to me. Also always mentions Kaleb Jackson but not only is he from Baton Rouge and being recruited by LSU but he's also never been here before. Cobb - Top 3, with AU and Clemson? Like Singleton, not recruiting Braswell (per Callahan).

So, Bishop and...?

I'm at a bit of a loss as the what the realistic list is. AP keeps saying Webb, and he had a good news nugget in last Friday's War Room, but that one is still a long shot to me. Also always mentions Kaleb Jackson but not only is he from Baton Rouge and being recruited by LSU but he's also never been here before. Cobb - Top 3, with AU and Clemson? Like Singleton, not recruiting Braswell (per Callahan).

So, Bishop and...?
Bishop? The boy from Karns?

I don't think he's anywhere close to be a take.

Robinson and Singleton well before Bishop

surprised his offer list is that bad for a top 10 running back
He may not have offers from Bama, Georgia, OSU, and Clemson but LSU, FSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, Ole Miss, Cincinnati, Iowa State, and Mississippi State all have been top 10 teams at some point or another over the past 6-7 years. Plus schools like Miami, Va Tech, and Nebraska have offered and everyone thinks Kentucky is making a jump and Missouri signed a better class than us this past year. If the staff whiffs of Cobb and Webb this guy should definitely be a take

VN Store

Back