Mt Juliet pastor calls autism, epilepsy, other diagnosis "demon possession"

A crackhead once told me Obama was gonna pay his medical bills. Should we have recorded it, posted it in here, tweeted about it, etc….

Or can we agree nut picking is stupid? Unless these people have power or large followings, there’s no reason to give them attention.

Unless you’re doing this hoping they will gain followers

Didn't Obama promise I phones? Or they thought

I don't think the MSM or anyone else thinks that you are all secretly like that tiny congregation.
What people think is that that tiny congregation represents a significant and vocal sub-group of Trumpers....the nuts.....the Q crowd.....the stolen election sect.....the Trump flag wavers.......etc.
Dumb

Who? and who considers him influential over what exactly? Looks like he is speaking in a tent. I'm sure TN still has some snake handlers somewhere but nobody considers them influential except their tiny congregations and the MSM who wants to parody them because they think we are all secretly like that.

Who has a larger audience MSM or that preacher.

The Right isn't good at much but they are experts at cancel culture.
Yes, because this guy is so high profile. Household name I tell ya. The left are experts in the arena now. The right is catching up again though.

So you have family who've run into his followers AND your friends with spectrum kids just happen to stumble on the tweet discussing his craziness???

What are the odds?
Always “knows” someone who happened to be involved with “current liberal said controversy”. But then again it doesn’t surprise me that the nutjob who runs the TN holler is obsessed with this Locke idiot

VN Store

Back