The Official #1 Tennessee @ Miss. State Last Series Thread (Thur. 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK+) (Saturday 3PM EST SEC NETWORK+)

Why are we complaining about a call at first base rather than the fact we can’t score runs on this guy from State. It’s the common theme throughout the year. We are either hitting or not with absolutely no adjustments. I’m not saying they will lose and I hope they don’t but this gonna get them in the big games and has all year long.
Pitching matters. The same reason State can’t get runs on us.

It happens. A new pitcher who’s dealing often shuts down good hitters. This isn’t beer league softball even though UT’s offense sometimes acts like it. 👍😀

Maybe I’ve had a few and my post was off. I was agreeing with him. These guys have been great hitters all year.

Reactions: taylorvol
I have seen our record and watched all year long. Lol your the reason why people get crowned champions when they haven’t won anything yet. When we struggle with a guy, we struggle. PERIOD. I have said all year I don’t think a team can beat us in a series BUT it’s definitely possible

UMMMM

First SEC regular-season championship in 25 years secured LAST weekend

umm-um.gif

Why are we complaining about a call at first base rather than the fact we can’t score runs on this guy from State. It’s the common theme throughout the year. We are either hitting or not with absolutely no adjustments. I’m not saying they will lose and I hope they don’t but this gonna get them in the big games and has all year long.
Have you watched baseball very long? This might be the best college team UT will ever field. Might be one of the best in history. You don’t win like this team has been winning. You don’t beat SEC teams 27 to 2. Enjoy this team. You might never see one like them ever again. With that said, they MIGHT not make it to Omaha.

Have you watched baseball very long? This might be the best college team UT will ever field. Might be one of the best in history. You don’t win like this team has been winning. You don’t beat SEC teams 27 to 2. Enjoy this team. You might never see one like them ever again. With that said, they MIGHT not make it to Omaha.
I have watched baseball a while sir. Sec teams have been beat by more. Sec teams have went without losing a series. Sec teams have went on to not win a ship. Again, they won’t be awarded anything for the regular season besides a seeding…

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

As in, 7 times in 54 tries?

Reactions: Zues1 and drvenner
I have seen our record and watched all year long. Lol your the reason why people get crowned champions when they haven’t won anything yet. When we struggle with a guy, we struggle. PERIOD. I have said all year I don’t think a team can beat us in a series BUT it’s definitely possible
Good pitching might just might have something to do with that.

VN Store

Back